PDA

View Full Version : Smw Skins vs2

shadowprophet
July 8th, 2006, 09:30
Vettacossx, Is at it again!Does this man ever sleep? lol, This time he has brought us a nice new assortment of SMW Skins, This version 2 pack has some nice new additions hes created, here is what he had to say..

hi vettacossx here from JMV MODS DCemu
heres--> SMW skins vs2 another lil
update for our SMW skins pack hope you guys enjoy

heres whats new
characters change colors properly
NEW SKINS
YOSHI ( my fav)
Naruto
DC-Homie Goomba
Stewy griffin ( family guy)
Strobing Toad
METAL SLUG ( thanks to nick 666 for the request )

JMV takes request from members for any of there mods !!! Remember DCemu
members only

Thanx again to Vettacossx :D Keep up the great work bro!

Download and leave feedback Below

D0N
July 8th, 2006, 10:53
Brilliant...just brilliant! Man this guy is now DEFINATELY modder of the month. Keep up the good work Vettacossx! It's a shame i can't play any of your mods since i bricked my PSP :(

vettacossx
July 8th, 2006, 17:54
NEVER GO WITHOUT WHEN THERES A WAL-MART NEAR BY:eek:
WAL MART HAS A gr8 RETURN POLICY if you DONT HAVE A RECEPT ...no prob YOU GET 1 of 2 things

1 store credit in the amount of you broken merchandise....( and get another psp)

2or get a replacement for the merchandise if it is in stock ;) ( still get another psp)

i have PERSONALLY done this ;) and actually MORE THAN 1 TIME ive bricked a FEW psp's in the name of all that is good and HB ...but i only have 3 local wal-marts to take advantage of!!! lol

Gizmo356
July 8th, 2006, 17:57
i love wallmart

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
July 8th, 2006, 18:07
thx

caseyhalone
July 8th, 2006, 18:13
you gotta. btw, anyone figure out what tv remote code to use in walmart stores? a little off topic, sorry.

anyway, this skin pack is tight. how about some battle toads or the guys from contra?

D0N
July 8th, 2006, 18:19
NEVER GO WITHOUT WHEN THERES A WAL-MART NEAR BY:eek:
WAL MART HAS A gr8 RETURN POLICY if you DONT HAVE A RECEPT ...no prob YOU GET 1 of 2 things

1 store credit in the amount of you broken merchandise....( and get another psp)

2or get a replacement for the merchandise if it is in stock ;) ( still get another psp)

i have PERSONALLY done this ;) and actually MORE THAN 1 TIME ive bricked a FEW psp's in the name of all that is good and HB ...but i only have 3 local wal-marts to take advantage of!!! lol

Cool! Thanks for telling me bro!

vettacossx
July 8th, 2006, 18:22
anyway, this skin pack is tight. how about some battle toads or the guys from contra?

will do...lol...gr8 idea ill get on those next bro thanks for the suggestions ;)

D0N
July 8th, 2006, 18:50
I was just going to suggest that to you vettacossx. Seems like caseyhalone got there before me! Anyway can't wait to see your mods in the future!

djwirtz
July 30th, 2006, 05:26
i work at wal-mart and u r sooo right

ACID
July 30th, 2006, 06:11
Abussing the system nice. Great work vettacossx. How about some Bonks

Gizmo356
July 30th, 2006, 07:08
cool naruto

BusterBoy
September 8th, 2006, 08:41
how do i open it?

mr_nick666
September 8th, 2006, 08:59
how do i open it?

Download the .rar file from the front page. Unzip the .rar file using winrar (google it for a free download). You will be presented with two folders - GAME and GAME% (I use GAME to represent whatever it may be..). Use the USB connection or a card reader to access your PSP. When youre browsing the memory card open the PSP folder and then the GAME folder. Copy your game folders (in this case GAME and GAME%) into this folder. Now start your PSP and go to the Memory Card and you should see your homebrew.. Thats it! :D

pibs
September 8th, 2006, 09:16
ahh i love contra forgot about that game, and i thought i was the only looser that played bonks jk bonks is great!

blackrave
September 8th, 2006, 14:55
Thanks for these skins. I bet they are great! Haven't played SMW so much yet, but will now with my dad.

BusterBoy
September 13th, 2006, 15:39
Download the .rar file from the front page. Unzip the .rar file using winrar (google it for a free download). You will be presented with two folders - GAME and GAME% (I use GAME to represent whatever it may be..). Use the USB connection or a card reader to access your PSP. When youre browsing the memory card open the PSP folder and then the GAME folder. Copy your game folders (in this case GAME and GAME%) into this folder. Now start your PSP and go to the Memory Card and you should see your homebrew.. Thats it! :D

hey yeah are there any skins for the pc version or do these work for it too? and i have winzip 10.0 will that work? and when i zip rar it says i have to choose a place to save it so then i do but then i go to what i zipped and its just another file to zip it keeps going over and over. how do i work it?

err and how do i put pics and stuff on my square thingy? ya know like you have that little walking red guy:confused:

ACID
September 13th, 2006, 15:49
just right click and press zip file it will save and zip in the place you did it.

BusterBoy
September 13th, 2006, 16:11
and my version of SMW is 1.6 is there a newer version and where can i DL it? ive seen pics of like ctf mode and moving blocks?? my version doesnt have that

Video_freak
September 13th, 2006, 16:29
Wow! Thanks vettacossx! :)

themedster327
June 10th, 2008, 23:43
A_w_e_s_o_m_e!!!!!!!!!!