PDA

View Full Version : JGJ X3 Mod pack!

shadowprophet
July 8th, 2006, 09:41
A Few more updates on the Vettacossx front!!
Hes also created three really nice JGJ Mods That I know sevral people have been wating for,Myself included lol!

Here is what He had to Say,

here are 3 more JMV Mods for the homebrew game JGJ (2d side scrolling
shooter)

jmv mods HALO, MEGA MAN, STEWY_

NEW MODS:
1--MegaMan X mod NEW!
2---Stewy's Got A Gun (Family Guy) mod NEW!
UPDATED MOD
3--Halo psp mod has been updated to its second version ( the third will be
EXTREMLEY BETTER I PROMISE) backgrounds n such..the new JGJ engine.

Awesome work!, Keep The mod fires burning Bro!

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

D0N
July 8th, 2006, 10:48
OMG! Nice work Vettacossx! You are definately modder of the month! :D Anyway keep up the good work and hope to see more mods!

mr_nick666
July 8th, 2006, 13:35
OMG! Nice work Vettacossx! You are definately modder of the month! :D Anyway keep up the good work and hope to see more mods!

Modder of the year maybe!??? :p Great work Vetta! :D

vettacossx
July 8th, 2006, 17:34
:D thanks guys:D

i havent forgot about you NICK666, metal slug is half done it will be in the next release buddy ;) along with boondocks (2 boondocks mods RILEY AND HUEY) then a SEPERATE Halo psp release VS 4 witch will be an EXTREMLEY NICE update i promise ;) using the new engine build we have alot more options;)

SOME BUTTONS AND THINGS 2 KNOW:
you can now point up and down as well as use bombs after collecting them...
TO USE BOMBS:
after collecting bombs just press the Triangle button and aim to shoot them
TO SHOOT UP AND DOWN:
simply aim in your desired direction and press circle ( including while holding up or down now ;) )
FUTURE MODS??? (of this game)
RES EVIL
METROID
CONTRA ( for my hero :cool: shadow prophet ;) )
METAL SLUG ( for my buddy nick 666)
DEVEL MAY CRY ( dante AND virgal )
BOONDOCKS ( NEXT AFTER MEGA MAN )

AND ANY OTHER REQUEST THAT I CAN IN BETWEEN...
as always thanx for the support and enjoy till next time ;)

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
July 8th, 2006, 17:59
vettacossx, you are just the ultimate MOD KING!!!!!
thx!!!

vettacossx
July 8th, 2006, 18:18
the creator of the JGJ engine said this:

For 1.5 users, I highly recommend NO-KXploit-Patcher -- it could change your life. I use 2.6 normally, but when I use 1.5, I prefer No-Kxploit over all of those % folders.

lol i think PSPDEMON is the mod king he inspired me to mod....and he makes my fav mods to play!!! like his IRIS mods!!!

but thanks bro im glad you enjoy them ;) any suggestions/reqest for NEW CHARICTERS???;)

WernherVonBraun
July 10th, 2006, 16:44
hi,

i am wernhervonbraun (pspsmm site owner and kind of coding team leader but i dont code myself, i did sound tho) but i would like you guys who like JGJ to join pspsmm and give the mods to us to, so we can spread them with packages and use sounds of it and get it on psp3d and pspupdates so we get some publicity...

i really like it that you guys are modding this game because @ pspupdates they kinda dont like our game...

anyhow, i like it of you join and i will check your mods and give them to hardhat

vettacossx
July 11th, 2006, 21:14
well first i am a member at pspsmm and second feel free to post any of my mods but i ONLY POST THEM MYSELF HERE AT DCemu psp news im a DC-LIFER ...lol...im glad you enjoy JMV MODS of DCemu we enjoy the gr8 games coming from the dev groups from pspsmm and psp3d we need more devs to make QUALITY homebrew such as beats of rage, SMM,SMW,JGJ,and games fully made and tested before release ....you guys keep up the gr8 work we love JGJ and JMV MODS will continue to support your work...but old vettacossx will be here #@ dcemu if you ever need to contact himl;)