PDA

View Full Version : NesterJ_v1.20beta2

wraggster
July 9th, 2006, 15:14
Ruka has once again updated his Nes emulator for the PSP to Beta 2, this is the best Nes emulator for the PSP and boasts such features as wifi and can run in kernal mode for better speed etc.

Ruka has requested that no site mirrors his betas so until the official release download here --> http://rukapsp.hp.infoseek.co.jp/PSPSoftware/NesterJ.htm

sroon
July 9th, 2006, 15:29
FIRST POST!!!! WOHHO YA YAY OHHH YAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! I AM AWSOME....TITS!!!!!
jk lol those idiots at pspupdates are quite the little ***ots eh!
anyway good release! is it going to be posible to play wifi?

gelon
July 9th, 2006, 16:14
Theres no beta (no download, no nothing) in this web ...

SnoopKatt
July 9th, 2006, 16:27
It's on there, click on "NesterJ for PSP" and look down and you'll see it.

But just one question: How do you run it in kernel mode? Sorry I'm pretty new to 1.5

Yasir Said
July 9th, 2006, 18:09
id think it did it automatically :)

gelon
July 9th, 2006, 18:16
It's on there, click on "NesterJ for PSP" and look down and you'll see it.

But just one question: How do you run it in kernel mode? Sorry I'm pretty new to 1.5

Firefox problem, sorry

pkmaximum
July 9th, 2006, 18:35
Hmm I think the title of this emulator is misleading because when you said new network play I was thinking infastructure because beta 1 already had ad hoc support so I'm not understanding why you posted that twice....

gslop
July 9th, 2006, 20:33
Why wont it work on my 2.x eloader

Voltron
July 9th, 2006, 21:47
I downloaded this last week. It said the version was 1.20 beta 2 also.

I'm not sure what changed but his site does have the newest release listed as 7/9 so maybe he fixed a few bugs and still kept it named beta2.

Great Emulator though.

Why wont it work on my 2.x eloader

Well, because this is only for 1.0 & 1.50 PSP's. Sorry man, you're gonna have to downgrade. Come on, you know you want to.....

Unless you have the TA-082 motherboard on your PSP. There is no reason NOT to downgrade.

BL4Z3D247
July 9th, 2006, 22:11
I downloaded this last week. It said the version was 1.20 beta 2 also.

I'm not sure what changed but his site does have the newest release listed as 7/9 so maybe he fixed a few bugs and still kept it named beta2.

Great Emulator though.

Well, because this is only for 1.0 & 1.50 PSP's. Sorry man, you're gonna have to downgrade. Come on, you know you want to.....

Unless you have the TA-082 motherboard on your PSP. There is no reason NOT to downgrade.
yup i downgraded from 2.6>1.5, couldn't be happier...i love this emu brings back the good ol' days of mario, its funny how i still remember all the secrets :D

creoleplane
July 10th, 2006, 05:34
Firefox problem, sorry

Thats why you use Opera and not Firefox.