PDA

View Full Version : Destructible environments and custom characters in SSBB?

wraggster
July 11th, 2006, 00:56
Rumors are coming in that a programmer for Super Smash Bros. Brawl has recently said on his blog that the game will be featuring destructible environments and customizable characters. The environments are said to feature terrain that will reflect damage through burning and crumbling. Whether this can be used as a weapon in the game is yet to be determined, as well as the validity of the statement on a whole.

As for customizing characters, supposedly the game will employ a new stat system that allows you to customize the play style of each character, inputting data to balance its speed, strength, etc. to the player's liking. Also, it is said that each character will have an arsenal of moves that the player may map to the character, allowing for even more customization.

While this is all a huge rumor right now, we sure hope that it turns out to be truth.

Shadowblind
July 11th, 2006, 00:57
That sounds like a cross between DBZ Budokai Tenchiatchi and Dynasty warriors empires.

In other words, sounds good :D

stotheamuel
July 11th, 2006, 03:12
NOOOOO!! NOOOOO!! It can't be... They need to have balanced characters.(aside from kirby it seems)

The Hombrew Hunter
July 11th, 2006, 04:08
Oooh....Sounds like it wouild be hot. Custom asskicking characters.

stotheamuel
July 11th, 2006, 08:30
then it would be smash brothers!! COME ON PEOPLE! Our own created characters aren't nintendo icons... it's fake... it has to be...

acn010
July 11th, 2006, 08:38
lol. calm down. lol
i likey me samus, but she sucked on the last SSB, blegh. i use pikachu.
ad i hope this is true cause samus is gonna have more tricks on her sleeve.he he