PDA

View Full Version : News Finders and Reviews Wanted

wraggster
July 11th, 2006, 03:17
Sorry for the title but its 2:10am on a work night, but anyway

News Finders

Our Submit News Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=117) since it was started has been a great success but im wondering if for all the different scenes we cover that we are missing releases simply because this is an Englsih Speaking site, the Homebrew and Emulation community is a worldwide community which has excellent Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Italian and probably the biggest next to ours the Spanish Scene, with all those scenes we must be missing releases so if any of you are native or just know of those scenes then please Submit Any News (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=117) for any console we cover that you see :), i dont mind if others pinch the submissions but to get the word out is more important.

Reviews Of Hardware and Games Wanted

From now on any decent Reviews of games or hardware for any console thats posted in our forums will appear on the respective site (once its gone through Quality control ;)), so if you fancy reviewing a game etc then post away, you can use our Submit News Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=117) to post them and ill relocate them as neccessary.

Thanks all.

sroon
July 11th, 2006, 04:35
Other than work im pretty much free this summer!!
so just pm me Wraggy and tell me what to do bro!
im always happy to help!

cartmandude14
July 11th, 2006, 04:48
i'm free for the most part. I can consider it.

ACID
July 11th, 2006, 07:31
Let me know im always looking for more news atleast psp related. and i know of a great spanish web with a lot of dev and coders making releases just on that site.

acn010
July 11th, 2006, 09:01
im spanish, probably i can translate a web page or news to english (plain)

scorpei
July 11th, 2006, 13:25
As always I'm glad to review things, drop me a line on what to review (and if possible s product sample) and I will gladly review it.

Yours,
Scor

bandit
July 11th, 2006, 14:26
As always I'm glad to review things, drop me a line on what to review (and if possible s product sample) and I will gladly review it.

Yours,
Scor
There are no product samples. Reviews will have to be of your own purchase and games you played. So if you own a game and played it and its not reviewed, post a review.

If anyone is interested in reviewing games/hardware, just review the product/game and post it in the forum that wraggster linked to. He or someone will read it to make sure it is good and not no 2 paragraph review and if it passes "quality control", he'll move it to the correct forum.

Remember, if you're reviewing to include NAME of game, DEVELOPER, SOUND, GRAPHICS, REPLAY VALUE, GAMEPLAY, PRESENTATION, and OVERALL.

It should pretty much laid out as follows

Title:
Developer: (optional)
# of players: (optional)
Ad-Hoc/Infrastructure: (optional)

Presentation: start review

Graphics: start review

Sound: start review

Gameplay: start review

Replay Value: start review

Overall: start review

For the OVERALL rating system, you can use a scaling system (1-10):

1 - being really crappy
5 - being so-so
10 - must own and game of the year

sroon
July 11th, 2006, 15:58
There are no product samples. Reviews will have to be of your own purchase and games you played. So if you own a game and played it and its not reviewed, post a review.

If anyone is interested in reviewing games/hardware, just review the product/game and post it in the forum that wraggster linked to. He or someone will read it to make sure it is good and not no 2 paragraph review and if it passes "quality control", he'll move it to the correct forum.

Remember, if you're reviewing to include NAME of game, DEVELOPER, SOUND, GRAPHICS, REPLAY VALUE, GAMEPLAY, PRESENTATION, and OVERALL.

It should pretty much laid out as follows

For the OVERALL rating system, you can use a scaling system (1-10):

1 - being really crappy
5 - being so-so
10 - must own and game of the year
Well on second thought! jk!

Lt-Razorworks
July 11th, 2006, 17:22
I can help out by translating German news.