PDA

View Full Version : GTA: Episodes from Liberty City Listed for PS3

VampDude
January 28th, 2010, 13:22
It never ends, does it? For quite some time now, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City has been rumored to be gracing the PlayStation 3 at one point or another. The package, which includes The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony, is currently exclusive to Xbox 360.

Retail website simplygames.com has listed Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City for PS3. The listing even contains the newly designed PS3 boxart, lending the listing some credibility.

Via: PlayStation Lifestyle (http://playstationlifestyle.net/2010/01/27/gta-episodes-from-liberty-city-listed-for-ps3/)

Justise
January 28th, 2010, 22:05
About time! I won't be surprised if no one cares about GTA any more...

Insomniac-Evolution
January 28th, 2010, 22:23
About time! I won't be surprised if no one cares about GTA any more...

I still play gta iv and had it since release night, the thing I like about gta is I can progress better and better, for a lil while now ive mastered front view (FPS) helicopter shooting by circling people on the ground and consistent killing,not like noob sweeping lol also already mastered ground combat, so for DLC or a disc release to me and others is a bonus, parachutes! so to say nobody is interested, then your dead wrong... because an extra story mode is cool, if your still a gta fanatic

Sonicboy 101
January 29th, 2010, 13:10
Two years too late.