PDA

View Full Version : The Boondocks JGJ Mod Pack!!

shadowprophet
July 11th, 2006, 06:29
Vettacossx Has brought us another great mod for JGJ!, This time its a boondocks Mod!!!
And from what ive seen of it, Oh yes it does rock!!
It does indeed rock!

Here is what he had to say about this great mod!

Heres another mod for everyone by JMV this time ive assembled a special lil mod after one of my fav. adult swim cartoons THE BOONDOCKS ....in this mod you play as riley in his white (godfather like) suit with a huge gun, some bombs
of course and a vengefull disposition...but dont think for a second that rileys brother huey wont try to stop you from completing your mission of
chaos....after all you remember when they tryed to kidnap opera!..lol...well this one took me a lil more time than i thought but its all the better mod for it! I hope you guys have as much fun as I did with this one

(remember for 1.5 use NO-Exploit tool on this) just drag and drop it into
the MS0:/psp/games/ and enjoy!!

Thanks again to Vettacossx For his continued contributions to our great scene!! His work is the bomb!!

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

idapimp
July 11th, 2006, 06:38
Hahaha!!!! Sweet!!!

Gizmo356
July 11th, 2006, 06:44
nice veta i wasnt even expecting this;)

The_It
July 11th, 2006, 06:47
Omglol :D

vettacossx
July 11th, 2006, 06:51
nice veta i wasnt even expecting this;)

;)...lol

MasterChafed
July 11th, 2006, 06:55
this is great. thx vetta

Mysteryman
July 11th, 2006, 07:07
Its really good. Thanks Vetta

gslop
July 11th, 2006, 07:22
lol this is great! Thanks!

vettacossx
July 11th, 2006, 07:35
thank you mystery if not for you and jmanummkay testing things out for me helping collect files...or my fellow dc-homiez with the gr8 request and suggestions and giving me ground to stand on vetta would fall down for sure so;) if you want to thank anyone THANK DC-emu :cool:

AND THANK YOU GUYS....ALL MY DC-HOMIEZ

just tell me what you guys think about the game that makes vetta's day....

Gizmo356
July 11th, 2006, 07:39
i want to cry that was beutiful.

thelunn
July 11th, 2006, 07:58
:o Im really really new at modding....you can laugh....but wat is JGJ? )= and whats something..(programme i culd use n stuff to mod my psp,any proggrames or anything,i find this site confusing hehe....

psp411
July 11th, 2006, 14:21
HAHAHA I LOVE The BOonDOcks!!!!

I like the part after the fight when robert's listenin to both sided of the argument lol
"Now Huey, if your brother wants to go play at ed and rummy's house thats his buiness" *<-- watch how he says buiness and not buisness lmfaoooo... too hilarious
nice mod btw... i cant wait to try it

vettacossx
July 11th, 2006, 15:06
:o Im really really new at modding....you can laugh....but wat is JGJ? )= and whats something..(programme i culd use n stuff to mod my psp,any proggrames or anything,i find this site confusing hehe....

if your confused about how to run homebrew just drop me a mail bro and ill reply with a list of usefull resources and links that will let you learn how to enjoy the best of the homebrew psp gaming scene.....and you find that google leads you to DCemu because unlike other psp sites DCemu8 has been a HOMEBREWING NETWORK SINCE HOMEBREW WAS BORN ON THE DREAMECAST and whats more....they cover every single major or minor console ever made!!

HAHAHA I LOVE The BOonDOcks!!!!:D

I like the part after the fight when robert's listenin to both sided of the argument lol
"Now Huey, if your brother wants to go play at ed and rummy's house thats his buiness" *<-- watch how he says buiness and not buisness lmfaoooo... too hilarious
nice mod btw... i cant wait to try it

"buiness" ...lol..:D

"i know about white people 2 ....like when the talk "they say the whole---word---like---this" ....lol ;)

D0N
July 11th, 2006, 16:14
Nice work vettacossx! I love all your mods, especially this one! Keep up the great work!

vettacossx
July 11th, 2006, 17:25
thanks dawd that means alot to me coming from one of our best active members ;)

D0N
July 11th, 2006, 19:35
Thanks for the comment. You are the best modder i've ever seen! I've seen mods after mods after mods from you. Keep it up! ;)

Gizmo356
July 11th, 2006, 19:46
he's like the energizer bunny he just keeps going and going and going

vettacossx
July 12th, 2006, 15:31
lol....thanx giz your the man:D cant wait for your release bro!! ;) you guys watch out for giz hes got a lil project in the works thats gonna blow your minds:eek: and leave you begging for more.....:)

Gizmo356
July 12th, 2006, 16:14
thanx Vetta keep going with your mod's homer from the :Dsimpsons:D would be cool;)

vettacossx
July 13th, 2006, 05:30
:D awsome idea giz ill add that 2 the list!...lol..

MYSTERY HAD A GR8 IDEA!!!
SOME FUNNY MODS ;) first off is the already complete Osama VS saddam
then mystery suggested a pee wee mod so we are doing PEE WEE GOES POSTAL mod
then its on to the O.J. DID IT! mod and then last but certainly not least is the PNJJ short for
PLEASE NO JESUS JUICE- as you may have guessed this is a mod where the lil boy shoots his way out of michael jackson play park:eek:

LAMPRO
July 13th, 2006, 06:44
hysterical vetta. cant wait for all those. lol.