PDA

View Full Version : Enable Flash Player

Gooey
July 11th, 2006, 18:36
Hi :)

I am just wondering if it is possible to enable the Flash player without an internet connection. I don't have wireless internet and most hotspots here are too expensive just to enable that.

Cheers, Gooey.

benh
July 11th, 2006, 21:55
Sorry there is no other way to enable the flash player without the use of the interent, maybe you could hook to a friends wireless network, or you might have to use a hot spot

sorry

b8a
July 12th, 2006, 08:14
How about searching for a free one in your area? There are sites such as http://www.wififreespot.com/ that list international free wifi locations.

Another thing you could do is run around with your PSP looking for an unprotected network to leach off of long enough to activate your Flash. Heck, I've even seen sites that show maps of where you can find unprotected networks.

But, you do have a computer w/internet access though, right? If you do, you could just get a USB dongle that allows your PSP to use your computer's internet connection. I can't remember the names of these dongles, but if I remember right, one's called the "WiFi Max", or something along those lines. There should be more than a few available and they're relatively cheap. A few have been posted about on these forums, and people have had varying degrees of satisfaction from them.

Additionally, you could just get a wireless router. It's been a while since I've looked for one, but if I remember right the price is about the same.

vegitxx
August 28th, 2006, 17:57
how do I get a wep key ?

Video_freak
August 28th, 2006, 18:03
how do I get a wep key ?
The WEP key protects the connection. You have to guess or use a decrypter (which is a illegal I believe).