PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Delayed in Japan

wraggster
January 29th, 2010, 23:56
Konami's upcoming PSP title Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker has been delayed over a month.

The game was originally penciled in for March 18 in Japan, but will not be released on April 29. The Western release dates will not be affected: the game will still be released on May 27 in Europe (May 28 in the UK) and on May 25 in the US.

According to Konami, the game has been delayed as additional time is needed to make final modifications so that the title meets consumer satisfaction.

Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima has previously called Peace Walker a "MGS5 class" game.

http://kotaku.com/5459383/metal-gear-solid-peace-walker-delayed-in-japan

Spyzius
January 30th, 2010, 07:51
Good I don't like diferences between releases

yakumo
January 30th, 2010, 10:29
And I don't like that the programmers/designers/artists etc. are being forced work more and more hours just for people that is not enough patient to wait just a month more. They are persons too.

yakumo
February 1st, 2010, 05:09
They will always be beyond the schedule because they don't decide the time they need. The time is decided for those who earn the big money.

You should have worked as a programer as I did. The world view from inside is totally different that from the outside. No flowers, no joy. At least in my country.