PDA

View Full Version : August 2nd Release For Street Fighter II

wraggster
July 11th, 2006, 21:09
Gamasutra reports that Microsoft has announced Xbox Live Wednesdays, a soon-to-be weekly release of content to Xbox Live. They have a listing of the next few weeks worth of content, and happily Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting is slated for August 2nd. Frogger will be coming out tomorrow, July 12th, with Cloning Clyde due next week, Galaga the week after that, and Pac-Man expected on August 9th. From the article:
"Xbox Live Arcade's Frogger has been enhanced for the Xbox 360, and features new, enhanced artwork that matches and complements the original style. In addition, according to Microsoft, the game's audio, including sound effects and music, has been modernized to sound crisp and clear on today's high performance sound systems."
While these releases have mostly been seen as filler for the 360's very uneventful summer schedule, I can't complain too much about the chance to play Street Fighter II again. I'll be playing Chun Li; Who is your character?

SmashinGit
July 11th, 2006, 23:18
This seems to have been going on for a while regarding these new releases for Xbox live.

The character I use is Ken, just love the dragon punch, never really been a fan of Ryu, to much of a cry baby. Another question that should be asked is regarding Galaga, 1 ship or 2? I always like to play with 2 ships.