PDA

View Full Version : PowerManga Port

Eric
July 11th, 2004, 03:04
okay this was ported to xbox i am not to sure if it can be done to dreamcast i went to many sites to see what it was compiled in and no info on that but i do have a site with some images and a source the game again is another shooter game sorry but this seems to be the only things i can find lol looks great it has very arcade looks if anyone feels interested here is the site

http://www.chez.com/powermanga/

Please dont get mad if this cant be ported as i did look to see what the compilation was and no info if the game cant be ported please delete this

Eric

quzar
July 11th, 2004, 03:16
afaik it cant. It uses way too much ram. The graphics and sounds alone are 14MB. Not saying its all needed at once or anything, but a lot of it is. Also its in C++.

Eric
July 11th, 2004, 03:44
thanks hey now i am wondering if you can pass along your email now if you dont like passing it along public thats fine but i have a text file where i leave names of games and there source code sites right now i only have games from the xbox in there but if you pm me your email i will send you along the text file with the games in there i will also work on finding more games not just from the xbox homebrew site i just thought the games i found amazing and some of the probably wont work but i just thought i would put them in

quzar
July 11th, 2004, 04:11
my email is listed right under my little avatar info thing. See the AIM buddy man? directly under that is an envelope that links to my email.
<<<<

Eric
July 11th, 2004, 04:33
ah stupid me i forgot to look there i usually dont cause some of the programmers dont give it out but thanks buddy