PDA

View Full Version : NEOGEO Emulator for PSP 0.2

wraggster
July 11th, 2006, 23:08
http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/psp/img/ngepsp_icon.png

NJ has released a new version of his Neogeo Emulator for the PSP.

heres whats new via translation:

- 0.2 -

state save/load performance was added. Because remainder operation verification has not gone,
 Perhaps there is trouble.
The bug where the JAMMA PCB edition of KOF 2003 does not operate was corrected.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Exoskeletor
July 12th, 2006, 00:03
not much as we can see. Keep it up NJ

Voltron
July 12th, 2006, 01:07
Great to see one of the best EMU's getting better and better. I really look upon this EMU with great interest and much anticipation.

fistikuffs
July 12th, 2006, 02:35
Thanks NJ

mameuser
July 12th, 2006, 03:17
I was waiting for the plus edition support,

SINIStER
July 12th, 2006, 03:40
not much as we can see. Keep it up NJ
Not much?State save/load is a great achievment on this hard to work on emu,you dont see any one else rushing to work on this emu!Great work NJ!

ACID
July 12th, 2006, 04:39
NJ you are the man great work.

The_Ultimate_Eggman
July 12th, 2006, 12:45
WOW at last save state awsome work...

Baboon
July 12th, 2006, 13:05
Another great improvement!

This is a bit of a silly question but I'm still on RC1 for this emulator, if I upgrade to this version does is it still use the same bios? I assume it does?

ACID
July 12th, 2006, 13:11
Yes this version uses the same bios. But i havent been able to use the uni-bios with the last 3 releases even bi renaming them:(

pkmaximum
July 12th, 2006, 14:55
Hopefully the production of this emulator and MAME 4 all will have many more improovements. Also another thing that would eventually be great for these emulators even if they are down the road would be ad hoc support. Because there are many simple games that would fun to have multiplayer in =]

D0N
July 12th, 2006, 16:24
Great work NJ! I love your NEO GEO emulators! Keep it up!

SINIStER
July 12th, 2006, 17:51
Yes this version uses the same bios. But i havent been able to use the uni-bios with the last 3 releases even bi renaming them:(
My unibios works fine with this release,I had that same problem b4 but it was because i had renamed the folders to hide the corrupt icon.

ACID
July 12th, 2006, 23:40
My unibios works fine with this release,I had that same problem b4 but it was because i had renamed the folders to hide the corrupt icon.
So if i hide the corrupt icons ithey dont work. I wonder why.

Mr. Shizzy
July 13th, 2006, 15:20
I've installed alot of emu's - and this one was pretty easy to set up. However - I'm having trouble using the ROM converter that came with it. I was trying to convert Art of Fighting 3 - but the instructions weren't in english and I can't figure it out. Thanks to all in advance for the help!!!

ACID
July 13th, 2006, 16:30
Ok just click on the romcnv that will then pop up a window telling you to select a zipped rom file. Select the file to convert from where ever you have them in your computer. After you sellect the rom it will convert it and place it in the cache folder it came with. After that place the file in the cache file on your neo emulator and the rom game on the roms folder. You should be set to play. Hopefully that helps.

Mr. Shizzy
July 13th, 2006, 19:15
Awesome it worked! Thanks man. Right nowI'm actually using 0.2.1 of this emu (can't remember where I got it from). It loads the games that don't need converting (eg. League Bowling) , but after I converted
Double Dragon when I try to load it it says "could not allocate region gfx3" or some thing like that thaen it goes to a black screen that says please wait forever. I'm not asking where to get them, but what version of the BIOS does this emu require? Thanks in advance for the info.