PDA

View Full Version : HomeBrew Sorter GUI beta 3

wraggster
January 31st, 2010, 23:23
News/release from suloku (http://forums.qj.net/psp-development-forum/164034-release-homebrew-sorter-gui-beta-3-a.html)

I've never used any HB sorter app, but today I finally wanted to and I was very happy to find homebrew sorter GUI beta 2 by Valentin which supported game categories plugin and had a nice GUI.

But with a homebrew count of 100 (max is 500 if anyone wonders) sorting categories was a little...everlasting. Also when it came up with an old 1.50 style homebrew it crashed (trying to load the icon from a data.psar file named eboot.pbp I think).

So I thought: "Man, this is screaming a per category sorting and some fixes". Happily open source is our friend, so now that I have the app to my linking, I'm sharing it with the comunity.

Suloku 2010

Beta 3 changelog:
- Support for 1.50 hombrew in folder+folder% style. (__SCE__ naming style already supported)
- Added ability to sort homebrew by category. A new menu appears for selecting category to edit.
- Added option "View all" that works as beta 2, but the category name is displayed like "Category: homebrew".
- If there are no categories, View All is automagically run.
- Added check for eboot.pbp file presence (if no eboot.pbp, the folder won't appear).
- Minor graphic changes (including eboot's icon).

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments