PDA

View Full Version : The Best Xbox Modchip Ever is ?

wraggster
July 14th, 2006, 06:43
Have your say and tell us which is the best Xbox Modchip Ever, help newcomers choose the very best modchip for their console.

Answer Via Comments

SmashinGit
July 14th, 2006, 09:53
Couldn't say which is the best mod chip as i've never used one. I would choose softmodding, its free and if your crap at soldering is the best option.

g3monster
July 14th, 2006, 10:35
The Mechassult/Splintercell/007 softmod is the best because you don't even have to open your xbox!!!!...As long as you have a xbox xontroller - USB device connector and they can be made easily too!!!!

MasterChafed
July 14th, 2006, 12:05
I have an Xecuter 2.3b Pro, and i must say, i love it. As for the best tho, its split between the Xecuter 3 CE and the Xenium GOLD 24k(which is what my brother just had installed). SO, any of those 3 are a good choice.

blaz3d
August 20th, 2006, 18:31
lol n00bs, the best chip ever is the xecuter3! :p

nearly impossible to screw up, easy install of a bigger hard drive, plenty of tutorials on there page and the x3cp looks amazing if you've got the extra pennies.

softmods are not n00b friendly, can anyone say clock loop?;) And you can be crap at soldering aslong as you use a small solidering iron and dont touch it for too long at one time:p or just use the xapt3r.

peace

ACID
August 20th, 2006, 18:34
lol n00bs, the best chip ever is the xecuter3! :p

nearly impossible to screw up, easy install of a bigger hard drive, plenty of tutorials on there page and the x3cp looks amazing if you've got the extra pennies.

softmods are not n00b friendly, can anyone say clock loop?;) And you can be crap at soldering aslong as you use a small solidering iron and dont touch it for too long at one time:p or just use the xapt3r.

peace
I am going to quote you because it is the best.

Cap'n 1time
August 20th, 2006, 19:46
X3 is indeed concidered the best. I still use my X2.2 lite though..

Xiro
August 20th, 2006, 23:06
Yea i'm a huge fan of the X3CE with X3CP and xapt3r. The pogo pins were worth it for me because soldering is not one of my strong points