PDA

View Full Version : DCemu Interview Site Launches its first interview

Kaiser
July 14th, 2006, 07:57
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4971/zx81logo1fq6il.gif

To kick off DCemu's new interview website (interviews.dcemu.co.uk) we thought it would be great to start off with a series of summer interviews of the PSP scene's favorite coders. For the first interview we had the privilege of sitting down with the great ZX-81.

Check out the full interview here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=29049).

gslop
July 14th, 2006, 07:59
sounds kool

Mr. Shizzy
July 14th, 2006, 08:55
Great article!!! I've always thought this would be a wonderful addition to DCEMU (interviews w/ hb coders)
What a great bunch of folks for all they do for us. Alot of us are communicating with them, giving feedback in the forums and all. So it's kinda nice to know a little about the ppl we are talking to. (And the ppl who are doing so much for us) Looking foward to future interviews!!!

PS: Zx-81 thank you for all the INCREDIBLE stuff you've accomplished and shared with us all !!!

kayhanbakid
July 14th, 2006, 11:34
It's great to hear a little about the coders and their background and personal lives. I actually learned something about what type of education coders have. I had been pursuing similar educational goals to what ZX-81 mentioned he had but decided to go in a different direction. I appreciate what hard work these coders do and respect how much knowledge they have and know how difficult it is. I would have liked to help the scene but it looks like its in good hands with coders such as zx-81.

kayhanbakid
July 14th, 2006, 11:35
It's great to hear a little about the coders and their background and personal lives. I actually learned something about what type of education coders have. I had been pursuing similar educational goals to what ZX-81 mentioned he had but decided to go in a different direction. I appreciate what hard work these coders do and respect how much knowledge they have and know how difficult the work is. I would have liked to help the scene but it looks like its in good hands with coders such as ZX-81.

And thanx for taking the time for the interview.

wraggster
July 14th, 2006, 17:15
yeah great interview and so nice for someone to do one and it not be me :)

DoN_IRC7013
July 14th, 2006, 21:33
hi?