PDA

View Full Version : PMPlayer Advance v3.0.8

wraggster
February 7th, 2010, 01:17
News via http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&id=36974&view_reply=1

For over a month since the last release, developer cooleyes Releases Update to PMPlayer Advance, PSP video player, now in version 3.0.8, with some advanced features and also allows the viewing of movies in PMP format. This new update brings compatibility with FLV file format and fixes a bug related to the decoding of the AVC file.

Changelog v3.0.8:

Quote:

- Support for FLV
- Fixed a bug in the decoding of the AVC file

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

yakumo
February 7th, 2010, 11:27
Thanks. Needed to update this.

Akatsuki1
February 8th, 2010, 01:56
Thank you sir

betinho2003
March 5th, 2010, 17:30
Obrigado pelo programa!!!!

fukdisfourm
August 9th, 2010, 01:32
first you make ppl sign up to the bullshit just to download a file from this site cause your a attention whore , then when you do it doesnt download , i say fcuk you and if i had time to waist id **** with this site !:mad:

demonolith
August 9th, 2010, 01:58
first you make ppl sign up to the bullshit just to download a file from this site cause your a attention whore , then when you do it doesnt download , i say fcuk you and if i had time to waist id **** with this site !:mad:

So the attachment doesn't work... If you had any intelligence at all you would check the source link. If you click the source link, lo and behold there's another download link. Grow up, learn some manners, and learn proper grammar while you're at it.