PDA

View Full Version : Miyamoto working on new MotionPlus game

wraggster
February 8th, 2010, 11:53
Shigeru Miyamoto has revealed that he is developing a new Wii game that will use MotionPlus.

Speaking at the 13th Annual Japan Media Arts Festival where he received a Special Achievement Award, Miyamoto is reported to have told the audience that he is working on a new motion based game.

So far the only Nintendo game that uses MotionPlus is Wii Sports Resort, although Miyamoto is also working with Eiji Aonuma on the forthcoming Legend Of Zelda Wii game which, as reported last month, will only work with the accessory.

In the same speech, Miyamoto confirmed that Nintendo is developing new hardware and he also revealed that Super Mario Galaxy was inspired by a hamster. Amazing.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=234062?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

XDelusion
February 8th, 2010, 17:21
Great, now the gay community is going to start putting little Mario dolls in their butts!

Anyhow, what is up with Nintendo, are they trying to kill them selves and let their fan base down or what? Why release the Motion Plus and only have 1 title for it for so long?! If there are more titles, I am un-aware of them, probably because I never see commercials hyping it up with new products that take advantage of this new great tech?

Or is it great? I dunno because I'm not going to buy one to play Sports titles, let alone 1 game!

Dbgtgoten
February 9th, 2010, 11:04
6 games have been set in stone to be released with wii motion plus adding in

New Zelda
Red Steel 2
Some sports games like tiger woods
NMH2????? not sure about that one
And otheres i forget

Baboon
February 9th, 2010, 12:09
Tiger Woods, EA grand slam tennis and Virtua tennis all have it already... still not very much to be excited about though!