View Full Version : Will You Be My Player 2? [Valentine's Gift Guide]

indiegames
February 8th, 2010, 19:20
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/02/340x_nomorevalentines.jpgGamers need Valentine's Day gifts. If you plan to buy a February 14th present for a gamer - or are a gamer and need to drop some hints — please consult this, our Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Gamers
For most people, the best Valentine's Day gifts say, "Thou art my Main Squeeze, and I shall squeeze no others before you." For a gamer, the perfect gift conveys the precious message of, "Will you be my Player 2?"
Step One Completed: You've nabbed yourself a sexy gamer. This means you have partnered yourself up with an elite species of human being who can save entire planets from evil lords using only a shotgun, while surviving for weeks on nothing but Fritos and Top Ramen. For them, no ordinary gift of flowers, heart-shaped chocolates, or those reeking aroma-therapy candles will suffice on this sacred day o' love.

So, instead of picking up something from the gas station's Quickie Mart on the way over to your lover's house on February 14th, plan ahead and buy your gamer something unique. These video game-inspired gifts, ranging from flavor-of-the-week cheap to committed-relationship pricey, are perfect ways to say, "I