PDA

View Full Version : DSBook-ASCII Released

wraggster
July 14th, 2006, 22:16
Cory1492 (http://nds.cmamod.com/index.html) has updated his site (Which was down when i tried it yesterday) with a new release for the DS Scene:

Any rate, at the sortof request of Slade from Sosuke and for my own use while my PSP is out of comission, I made a human readable version with a variable width font. Seems to have broken the FAT init/access entirely on M3 SD though ??? this one is strictly compiled with EZ4SD and SuperCard in mind. Basically, I got sick of looking at M3’s cheesy book reader (that took all of 2 minutes), moonshell doesn’t have placeholders and I really cant sleep all that well without a good (or even not so good) book to read. Of course, going to sleep reading with the M3 will lose your place if you aren’t awake enough to press the start then A button. So, here it be (though really I cant say its any type of “comeback” wrather than making some time in a busy schedule to sit in a hot room in front of a heater, aka PC, to get something done that I feel I need and others may like)

also this

It would appear that some newer versions of SuperCards didn’t work well with yesterday’s build, though it still works fine on mine. Thanks to Eric for bringing this to my attention, here is yesterdays build for EZ, and another for SC using RAIN’s FAT driver for SCSD instead, though I left in the SCCF for the SC build as well. Enjoy!

Download all Versions Via Comments

JKKDARK
July 14th, 2006, 22:52
amazing :D

loveye0506
July 15th, 2006, 07:05
up!!
it's good

loveye0506
July 15th, 2006, 07:40
wraggster ,How can it support other languages?

thisone
August 3rd, 2006, 06:23
Darn my cart doesn't support it. Hmmm... If we can read text and pictures on a ds why not put all of wikipedia on a ds. It would be like the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy!

canvasch
December 4th, 2006, 12:50
thanks alot, i've been looking for a app to run books... i'll test this out in a day or two when my new mini sd comes...... but untill then... can someone tell me if it runs .pdf?

canvasch
December 5th, 2006, 12:24
i can't seem to get this program to run at all... it won't open .txt or .pdf any one care to help me?

GeEk_MaGiC
May 27th, 2008, 09:35
umm which one works with the m3 real
:S

tomeczekm
March 26th, 2013, 11:23
oooo yes