PDA

View Full Version : PSPTetris Released

wraggster
July 14th, 2006, 22:45
Binaryone (http://forums.ps2dev.org/viewtopic.php?t=6239) has released a new Tetris game for the PSP, heres what he posted:

This is a tetris game I wrote just for fun. I got the music off of some website. The only things missing are the high scores and time. Ill add that when I get a chance. Have fun :) (I do hehe)

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

LAMPRO
July 15th, 2006, 00:10
The Tetris That Bundled With Pspradio Is The Illest But Keep Them Designs Coming!! Great To See More Work!!

migsgiz
July 15th, 2006, 00:21
I Love To See A Full Screeen Size Psp Tetris Playable In A 90 Degree Angle

santoscrew
July 15th, 2006, 00:25

How you gonna play vertically?

migsgiz
July 15th, 2006, 01:31
digital pad for movemant and analog to flip the pieces

drew4237
July 15th, 2006, 01:34
or l to flip peices or any of the x [] triangle or o u could just make it dpad up and down to move it left and right if psp is vertical of course and the up to flip

samthegreat68
July 15th, 2006, 01:41
that sounds like a terrible idea if you ask me

migsgiz
July 15th, 2006, 01:45
why it work any way is just an option i would want the whole game to be like that but the option would be nice.

samthegreat68
July 15th, 2006, 02:55
yeah i could see if you could have it both ways that would be nice...
but i have a tetris game already on my psp... and its really old. but really good and smooth. but i was wondering which tetris is the best? anybody got a stance on this? is there one that will let you play your music while in-game?

Briggzy11
July 15th, 2006, 14:35
Tetris has gotten so popular since the PSP arrived on the scene lol, I just want to know if anybody has a screenshot of this program just to see what this is like because I have almost all the tetris games that have been made for the PSP now and dont really want another 1, maybe a screenshot will make me change my mind :D