PDA

View Full Version : BatchDPG v1.0 final

wraggster
July 15th, 2006, 13:13
LS5 (http://ls5.cydonianknight.com/) has released a new version of BatchDPG, heres some info:

BatchDPG is a DPG conversion alternative for dpgenc, the converter included in the MoonShell package. BatchDPG was primarily created to offer better quality than the default converter, but has numerous other advantages. These advantages include: support for any video file that can be played in a DirectShow based media player, automatic framerate calculation, easy to add subtitle support, mono audio encoding, ability to set a maximum bitrate to avoid the video freezing for some time, less out-of-sync issues apparently caused by a bad resampling algorithm, and -ofcourse- batch support.

AviSynth v2.56 or higher and Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1 must be installed before BatchDPG can be used.

Whats new:

- Lower resolutions selectable.
- BatchDPG now actually reports something semi-useful when conversion failes, and doesn't create any useless output.
- Nice GUI and tray icon.
- Source released. Includes the source of headermaker

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

pokefreak2791992
July 16th, 2006, 01:15
Can you use AviSynth Alpha?

The Hombrew Hunter
July 16th, 2006, 02:59
It converts MP4? SWEET.

colorline
July 16th, 2006, 19:29
cool!

amigaguyver
July 22nd, 2006, 19:15
i keep getting an error message from BePipe.

it worked earlier today. dont get it:confused:

amigaguyver
July 23rd, 2006, 15:19
now i got that bepipe to work. But BatchDPG is finish converting the file it pop up with an audio error.

Any suggestions??

I have installe .Net Framenetwork 1.1, Mediaplayer 11(have tried with ver. 10) and i have installer AVIsynth 2.5

lexluthor
July 23rd, 2006, 15:23
Thanks great! Thanks alot. The basic one was always crap in my opinion.

amigaguyver
July 23rd, 2006, 17:31
have now dl and installed .Net Framework 2.2, still the same

JKKDARK
July 23rd, 2006, 19:02
It sounds good.

wstguy
July 28th, 2006, 04:16
I really need help, whenever I try to convert a video, it gives me this error in avisynth:
DirectShowSource does not have a named argument convertfps

zanysmash
August 31st, 2006, 12:37
is there a place to get support for BatchDPG ? Looks like some divx won't convert, BatchDPG is just freezing at the end of the convert...

zanysmash
August 31st, 2006, 19:55
is there a place to get support for BatchDPG ? Looks like some divx won't convert, BatchDPG is just freezing at the end of the convert...

ok, batchdpg works perfectly. the problem came from network as I was encoding a divx from wifi network (not stable with netgear wpn111! :mad: ).

gigi81
October 17th, 2006, 16:16
with batchdpg which divx's format can i codify?

p.s. after the conversion, it appears this line error:

"DirectShowSource does not have a named argument 'convertfps'"
THANK YOU FOR HELP!

RenegadeXwarS
December 11th, 2006, 11:46
what this do?

like... can it convert MPEG-type video?

troid
December 24th, 2006, 22:29
when i try to convert a wmv file, it says to open the C: file in windows media player. it also adds .avs to the file name

canvasch
December 24th, 2006, 23:58
this is the old one
batch dpg 1.2 is the latest one i believe....

coreth5
February 12th, 2007, 15:44
Did anyone ever fix that audio issue? Whenever I try and covert I get the same error message about audio conversion failed. Is there any support site? Thanks
Coreth5

spiderobert
July 18th, 2007, 21:46
nothing i try to convert works, it always says
"conversion failed. please open 'filename'.avs in a directshow based media player such as windows media player, take note of the error message, and contact the author. this message will disappear in 15 seconds" and no matter what i do i cant get it to work, my files are not .avs files (what ever that is) im trying to convert .mp4 and .avi files, and i can get the files to run in windows media player without an error message like the batchDPG is telling me

DanTheManMS
July 19th, 2007, 01:15
The *.avs file will appear in the place you specified the DPG file to go. However, note that this release is out of date. Getting the latest version might help it work better.

theeggman85
May 17th, 2008, 08:15
Im trying to convert an avi anime ep from veoh and it doesnt work with super or batchdpg... whats goin on?
:confused: