PDA

View Full Version : PSP-Updates......******

Zion
July 15th, 2006, 14:27
Please delete this mods if you feel it is inapropriate.

I just want to say, how sickening the majority of people at psp updates are. :(

Why they allow unregistered people to be able to comment on news on the main page is beyond me.

There are several bad points about that :

1. Anyone can use other peoples names.
Someone posted using my name, on my Future-Reserrection release and said this :

"F*CK LUA

I'm sorry for releasing such a F*ck a$$ dumb game like this one. I thought I could make everyone think I was a super programmer by releasing some stupid game in lua. The truth is is that I can't program for $hit so I got to use the n00b language lua which is very simple and even a 2 year old can make a picture move in a game using lua. I suck balls big time and I am sorry for wasting all of your time with this crappy a$$ LUA game. It won't happen again. And QJ.net, please stop posting these dumb a$$ lua games that no one ever downloads on your front page, thank you."

That sort of behavior is sickening and discusting.
He portrayed me as a moron and a loser.

Another guy said this :

"Hey retard, there is a reason games are not publicly alpha tested. Alpha means more of the game is no where near done but ideas are comming together. Once you have most of the elements in place you release a beta so people can look for bugs. Releasing a *****ing sprite on a background is not a game. Put more then 45 seconds of work into your efforts otherwise you will get flamed to high hell. On a side note, YOU ARE A *****GOT!#!$@$$#$"

Now that is absolutly discracefull. That sort of behaviour would put anyone off coding.

But not me. Since that flaming i have learned so much more complex things in lua, animation, AI, Collision. So really all those losers over at pspu are doing is driving me on with a burning rage, to get this game finished.

So if you are reading this flamers, all i can say is this :

1. I cant wait to see the look on all you morons faces when i release this game soon, and it will be playable.

2. You won't get a chance to see it. Because of all that flaming, none of my projects will EVER be released on QJ.net EVER again. Say thanks to all the flamers for that.

3. The game will be awesome, i will go without sleep for days just to prove you mofo's wrong.

4. Some of us, (not you noob flaming ba***rds, have full time jobs, i work 5 and a half days a week, from 9am to 6pm) so development takes a bit longer.

And finally, to all the staff at PSPU :

I never want to see any of my releases on your site again...EVER. No news on it or anything, IF people were not such flaming noobs there i would be happy to share my work with you.

But your site has major issues,

Until you stop unregistered people from commenting on the front page, your site will always be a flamers heaven.

And until you take a less leiniant approach to flamers, the site will always have its dailly flame wars, and be a very UNenjoyable place to be.

Well thats my rant over..does anyone agree with me?

shadowprophet
July 15th, 2006, 14:35
Applauds!!

Im not gonna delete this, Im almost certain, Other staff wont either lol

*in fact im tempted to sticky this :p

Gizmo356
July 15th, 2006, 15:02
I hate those people i remember when monkey released monkey64 he got flamed about 150 times in a row and when he released the code they said he copied pj64 but they didnt realise that monkey himself that monkey 64 is heavily based on pj64

D0N
July 15th, 2006, 15:57
Way to go zion! I hope QJ.net staff read this and realise thier site has got to be sorted out! In fact they should just close it! No-one likes the flamers over there. It should be a place like DCEmu. This is the best site i've been on!

Haggisdodger
July 15th, 2006, 15:57
I think it's disgraceful the way coders get flamed. I do not think some people realize that the programmers have lives to get on with bills to pay, if some of the flamers could code as good as they flame then why not do a better job themselves. Well done to you Zion all the best with your future releases.

ACID
July 15th, 2006, 16:08
Way to go ZION you are a great coder in our site F*** QJ that peace of **** web all they do is copy stuff and pretend they where the first. They don't event have talented coders of there own like we do here. Just keep your priority's and let them rot. I for one will back you up 120%

acn010
July 15th, 2006, 16:28
psp updates are not controlling people, and many news are false, so i don't know why is still on and people their are flaming a lot.
pity

Shadowblind
July 15th, 2006, 18:04
Lets face it: PSP-Updates are perfectionists, and sorry to say, but nothings perfect.

Sucks for them, thats only 1 reason why DCEmu's better.

Pico
July 15th, 2006, 18:14
This reminds of that dude who did that quake 2 thing, he threw all the toys out of the pram cos of stuff like that.

50. » *******

that wasnt me who posted that. I love lua and my game will rock, and to that person who pretended to be me :

***** you you son of a *****, *****sucking wanker.

How dare you impersonate me to make me look stupid.
And to that other guy, 45 seconds? i could make a better game in 45 seconds than you could make in 4 years. Get a life

by zion (Unregistered), at Jul 14, 2006 at 10:42AM

So if you reg'd your name there would be no problem .

stotheamuel
July 15th, 2006, 19:25
**** Psp updates

wraggster
July 15th, 2006, 19:35
anyone see the review copy and paste :P

Zion
July 15th, 2006, 19:55
:D thats all psp-updates ever do, copy and paste lol :p

RedKing14CA
July 15th, 2006, 20:09
Rock on Zion!

side note: so Quake 2 is dead?

ninja9393
July 15th, 2006, 20:52
those flamers should try to code this game
pspupdates:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

V3N0M
July 15th, 2006, 22:09
Right on Zion!!! You tell those pieces of crap what they really are! The way i see things is people will continue to flame over there, but if everyone just ignores those stupid noobs. The site will slowly have no visitores and will shut down. So unless they change something, this is there future. Well anyways great job zion. I look foward to your new game. It should be a dcemu only exclusive.

acn010
July 15th, 2006, 23:55
ha ha ha, copy and paste... thats a classic

ACID
July 16th, 2006, 01:15
Any body can run a web if thats all they do. Shoot I'm surprise there not copying everything we do here. Then they'd have to call the web DCEMU2. To bad they don't know Spanish they'd go to ESPALPSP and still all there stuff too. The Moro of thew story I'm trying to tell is they SUCK B****

Apoklepz
July 17th, 2006, 19:01
I trully know what you've been through, and I gotta say It's good you slapped their big lip back. I remember when the Emulation scene started on PSP with RIN, I made a thread over their forums discussing the possibilities of a N64 emulator for the future of PSP emulation...you wouldn't believe the amount of $h!t that was tossed at me, then. That's the main reason I almost never visit their site or forums again...I remember one guy in particular who flamed at me then...a noob at the time who called himself "stabbaB" Jesus...what a moron that guy was...I wonder what he had to say to Daedalus and M64 when they were released...probably dug his face in the dirt like an ostrich.

Gizmo356
July 17th, 2006, 19:12
yeah they told me that they wished my mom and i die a slow death:(

Apoklepz
July 17th, 2006, 19:16
Well....I'm not really superstitious or nothing but, what they say in my country is:

"Whatever you wish unto others shall come back to you, tenfold".

Big mistake, on their part. ;)

BL4Z3D247
July 17th, 2006, 22:46
wow Zion dude i'm sorry u had to deal whit that sh!t over there a "bj.net"(i say bj cuz they all suck d!ck over there :D), anyways i've seen ur lua games and they rock or atleast will rock, i'm glad ur not givin up cuz of them puttin u down like that, just know the DCEmu homies ALWAYS got ur back!!! and now even if this site is down i'm not goin to "bj.net" anymore...everyone knows what the REAL emu site is and thats DCEMU BABY!!! and to bj.net i wipe my @$$ with ur sorry excuse for a website, u suck more d!ck than sony
***and to all the programmers/devs i personally wanna thank u all for all the time and hard work u guys have put into the psp scene and without u guys my psp would mine as well be a brick collectin dust, so again thanx***

oafan
July 18th, 2006, 03:04
qj is f**king horrible. and lua game released gets flamed so much it`s disgusting. they need to get rid of the ability for people unregistered to post because that where it`s coming from most of the time

acn010
July 18th, 2006, 05:35
yeah they told me that they wished my mom and i die a slow death:(
ha ha, the person is gonna die, not you, your inmortal!
muahahahaha!!!!

Shadowblind
July 18th, 2006, 05:41
Come now. PSP-Updates doesn't purposely try to be an error in humanity, they just came out like that.

Oh wait, now I remember-

Yeah they do.

acn010
July 18th, 2006, 05:42
Come now. PSP-Updates doesn't purposely try to be an error in humanity, they just came out like that.

Oh wait, now I remember-

Yeah they do.
ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!
oh well, too bad for them

MasterChafed
July 18th, 2006, 06:53
When i released Halo 2d ONLY HERE! i go there about a week after and find that it has been posted there. I was a bit excited thinking maybe i may get some publicity but i sort of loathed them for stealing it. Anyway, I look at the comments for the 2nd alpha(the one i released on the 14th) and FLAME FLAME FLAME!!!!! I was so pissed i let loose on them as well(i cannot find my post for some reason nemore). One of them was like, "A 15 year old could code this easy) lol, well, i am 15. And then another said "Hey, its me and my buddy, we just got back from the future and have great news! We got Halo 2d beta 4 and you can actually shoot" what a f**king dumb@$$. He didnt even bother downloading it to see that you already can shoot. Made him look like an @ss. Another person said "Anyone can easily code this in 30 seconds", sure, if you can type over 415 lines of code in 30 seconds without knowing any of it, or even if you did know all of it. Yet another person wrote, "All these LUA coders just do this so they can try to make a name for themselves, anyone can print a picture to a screen." Yeah, can they make it move with great animation with transparency, and can they make it shoot, scroll backgrounds, move left and right, jump...with gravity. make a healthbar that works, make an ammo system, that works, make a menu that actually goes to the game, and can go back to, can add music to said menu, can make credits at the end, i think not. I basicly told them that they suck
d!ck and to stop stealing news from DCemu because if I wanted my stuff to get flamed i would have posted it there myself. I also commented on the fact that their users were so harsh to starting developers and that if they spent half the time they spend complaining and flaming on breathing, they might have a brain cell or two to think with. *TAKES DEEP BREATH* so i think they should all keep to their little hell hole and let us be.

Apoklepz
July 18th, 2006, 17:40
Yeah, I remember reading all that you posted back at them...LMAO!!! They deserved every word man. Good job.

Hey isn't it funny how they always start the news over there with:

"Put-your-name-here, from our forums..."

...they steal news, and even make you part of their dreaful community when you're really not....They're so full of it.

Gizmo356
July 18th, 2006, 17:48
yeah they do do that why is it so hard to disable unregisterd posting when something has 1000 jums over there 99.9% of the posts are flaming

yaustar
July 18th, 2006, 18:02
Time to put my say into this:

Welcome to the Internet. If you release something publically at one site, chances are that it will spread. (E.g Digg, Slashdot, Joystiq etc).

PSPUpdates is mainly an end user site. End users don't give a damn about how good/long the code is. They will download the release, play it and if it wasn't what they were expecting, complain. For example, I could write an fast tile map 'renderer' and a character with animation to walk around it. From a developer's point of view, it would be of some interest as it hasn't been used much in Lua games. From the end users point of view, it is an image walking round another image. When you make releases you have to take into account of what the lowest end user would think and that involves detaching yourself from the project (which can be hard to do).

The forums in QJ.net seem to be a lot better, just ignore the comment system and head straight to the forums. Chances are that QJ.net are probably reviewing the current system and if enough developers complain directly to them, it could change.

ACID
July 20th, 2006, 10:01
yeah they do do that why is it so hard to disable unregisterd posting when something has 1000 jums over there 99.9% of the posts are flaming
Your totaly right and then we get a couple of thoes F***** here to talk junk and start up crap. Lucky for us we have great mods that fix the problems very fast.:D

GeEkPiE
July 20th, 2006, 12:49
ghoooooo idiots