PDA

View Full Version : multi-artist free

tiranofice
July 15th, 2006, 17:35
hi, i'm a musician, designer and writer.

i'm free until the 21st of july, and after the 4 august.

music:
i play the piano and use it to compose. The sounds are often not quite usual, but with alot of sphere(ambient, vibes, i don't know the right word, i'm not an englishman.) i make the music when i see the things, i can't make it when you say something like: "hey, they are running up the mountain and going to fight, can you make some music for that". I would be able to compose sth, but the sphere wouldn't be right and it wouldn't fit into the game

design:
i use photoshop and am planning to learn 3d's max. but now i'm only capable to do characterdesign or leveldesing, or game-art in 2d. i don't have references but i can ensure you that it's from a good quality. (i won twice at worth1000.com, one was a logo design contest, the other was a beginner contest)

writer:
i have a lot of life experience which i use in writing story-lines. when i was at school, i won second a prize in a large writing contest.

i don't charge a thing, the only thing i want is my name clearly visible in the game or program, like in the intro scene or in the credits (not too small, it must be in readable lettertype).

Tiranofice

[email protected]

Zion
July 15th, 2006, 19:20
Hey i would love your help with my game. get in touch with me on msn

Gizmo356
July 15th, 2006, 19:26
yeah you guys should join up

tiranofice
July 17th, 2006, 15:24
hey

i still want to do things for you guys. the music and storywriting isn't a problem, but my pentablet broke down yesterday. so designing won't be possible until i have money to buy a new one. probably i won't have one until september because i might be able to buy one trough my school with reduction.

the e-mail adres i gave is the one i use to read mails, but my msn is

[email protected]

so if you want my help, just ad me to your contacts list and i'll see it. okay?

btw, what do you mean gizmo?

D0N
July 17th, 2006, 16:07
Hey tiranofice! I just read your post and have added you on MSN. I'll ask you on there what i need you to do and if you can do it for me as it'll be a lot faster. Email address is [email protected] I'm online now.;) Thanks. :)

tiranofice
July 18th, 2006, 08:26
you guys don't forget i'm living in belgium

thats probably another time zone than you are

i live in GMT+1 Brussel paris kopenhagen ...
i you really want to be sure, tell me when you guys are going to be online and ill try to be there

D0N
July 18th, 2006, 17:00
Well i live in GMT 0 time zone. I be on MSN most of the time from 4-7 in the afternoon. I would appreciate it if you could come on at this time because i dont come on at any other time. Thanks. :)