PDA

View Full Version : BioShock has "many stories" to be told, says 2K

wraggster
February 10th, 2010, 16:18
There are "many stories" that could be told within the BioShock universe, the sequel's audio lead has told CVG.

Speaking in our recently-published BioShock 2 interview, 2K's Michael Kamper said the series has some "pretty intense fans" who'd lap up any sort of brand expansion.

"Rapture is probably one of the most unique places ever invented," he told CVG. "I have to imagine that there are many stories that could be told within its walls. But right now we're just focused on making a successful launch for BioShock 2."

On expanding the BioShock 2 brand to other media, such as comics, toys and films, Kamper said: "Personally I would love to see all of those things available but I can't speak to future plans regarding any brand expansion.

"We have some pretty intense fans who I know would just devour all of that material and 2K's dedication to quality would make sure that every product would be something worth spending your money on."

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=234384?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS