PDA

View Full Version : Maxconsole vs PSPupdates/qjnet

wraggster
July 15th, 2006, 22:33
Well well well, the first major salvo for ages between 2 sites with crap reputations, both sites steal news, dont credit and are blatently in it for the money, Maxconsole is ran by a person who wont link to any dcemu uk release period yet steals all the news he can from here, PSPupdates are better now but steal news from websites and say they were emailed the news :P

Charging forum users 3 dollars a week to remove ads is the biggest disgrace ever, but tonight the battle between the sites has taken a funnier turn, Maxconsole posted a review of the PSP Modchip and lmao PSPUpdates copied the review and even watermarked the images.

It has to be the funniest and lamest thing ive seen for ages and also theres the n64/psx emu thing, PSPupdates posted a fake n64 emu newspost and the next day Maxconsole posted the fake psx emu, what other fun will we see soon :)

oafan
July 15th, 2006, 23:31
also qj is retarded for letting people unregistered comment and flame devs and coders. both sites are crap

stotheamuel
July 16th, 2006, 00:22
soon one day they will all realise the truth... they are lame... we kick ass

Kaiser
July 16th, 2006, 19:21
There seems to have been confusion on the part of our reader base. Many users have accused this article of plagiarising the work of another site. This is not true. The information and images contained in this "review" was mailed out by the modchip makers as a Press Packet to many online sources. This is why many parts of this article are identical to other sites' reports. There was no plagiarism involved and what was done with this article is standard procedure for any official press release.

This should serve as wake-up call to many of our commenters who are quick to judge - its best not to get up on a soap box and make accusations unless you have all the information and know what's going on. Remember the old adage about assuming...

:p

Who the hell would post a review with content wrote by the distributers? Thats probably one of the most biased things you could post as news.

SSaxdude
July 16th, 2006, 19:58
This and PSP Hacks are the best PSP sites out there.

BL4Z3D247
July 16th, 2006, 20:20
yeh DCEmu is my #1 choice, but psp-hacks is 2nd on my list :D

NoQuarter
August 4th, 2006, 23:03
I'm with you Blazed247,Qj is horrible I have never read so many rude,adolescent posts in my life.It would be alright if there was no anonymous posting.