PDA

View Full Version : GTA Multiplayer Server

anotherpocho
July 16th, 2006, 11:25
I'm wondering if theres a multiplayer server for liberty city stories so that more than 6 people can join.

What I would like to do is run the server on a pc and have a bunch of people (more than 6) connect to it through my wireless router.

Briggzy11
July 16th, 2006, 14:35
Nah sorry this is currently unavailable but I know what you mean, there is a program that allows people to play multiplayer AD-HOC games over the wireless internet but I do not know the link, all I can say is that I saw it on pspupdates.qj.net

anotherpocho
July 16th, 2006, 15:30
Hey so what setup do you have for your psp.

Do you use en eloader?

Im on fanjitas and ditlews .97 bock loader with psp firmware 2.6. I'm affraid to upgrade to 2.7 because then I wont be able to run my nes and genesis emulators on my psp.

What setup do you have if any.

SSaxdude
July 16th, 2006, 16:17
It's probably one of those programs that will trick your PSP into thinking it's playing over ad-hoc but it's really playing over the internet. If there is such program out there, it won't require 2.7, so don't update.

Accordion
July 16th, 2006, 19:26
i think its called Xlink, but you need a compatible router and other stuff

search google

MasterChafed
July 18th, 2006, 13:05
yeah its Xlink, and all you need is xlink running on ur computer which has two ethernet ports, one must have a router hooked to it the other needs to be on the internet. Then you open up xlink on the computer, search for servers, then i foget. lol. good luck.

k1nn34r
July 18th, 2006, 17:59
that xlink works with all games even star wars battlefront 2/gta/wipeout/ridgeracer all games that have anytype of multiplayer

TeamOverload
July 21st, 2006, 15:15
Yeah of course it works for all games. That's because it tunnels. It is an alright tool, but nothing that exciting , as people only seem to play stupid Monster Hunter.