PDA

View Full Version : X5 Developer ver 1.00 Released!

wraggster
July 16th, 2006, 20:27
News from PSP3D (http://psp3d.com/homepage-news/9837-psp-3d-teams-up-crave.html):

KaotiK DesignZ and PSP 3D are proud to release a new version of the X5 portal for PSP, catering to and allowing developers to produce new features and capabilities for the browser-based portal. Modability support was a highly requested feature in the last release, and a place for use of the homemade additions to the portal was not available. Now, we have done the hard work for you, and have introduced an all-new section in X5 specifically for your creations.

Alteration of the packaged documentation, source codes (for the core of X5, not the additions area), and core images are not allowed, but redistribution of your own version with new features is allowed, so have fun, and be sure to read the included documentation before producing. You can also download this directly from your PSP using the "Software Update" feature available on X5 ver 2.00.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Briggzy11
July 16th, 2006, 20:37
Thank you this is a must have in my opinion :D

tophead420
July 17th, 2006, 13:17
hmm ill try this an git back to you doo i need the 2.00 x5 portal with this im sure you doo il search my comp im sure i got it sumwhere lol

ACID
July 17th, 2006, 14:02
Sweet thats all to say sweet.