PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
February 12th, 2010, 23:21
After getting through much of my obligation gaming for the week, I'll finally get a chance to crack open that still-sealed copy of Mass Effect 2 and try my hand at some intergalactic adventure and interspecies mating.

If a copy of Aliens Vs. Predator somehow bursts forth upon my doorstep in the next few hours—unlikely, it seems—I'll be playing that as well. Hell, I may just trot on down to my local reliable streetbreaker and grab a copy there, further increasing the xenomorph body count this weekend. Either way, there's going to be some alien on the business end of a rifle at my house.

Oh, and I'll probably play some Demon's Souls, take down that pesky Tower Knight again. Like I really need another Tower Shield at this point, though...

Anyway! What about you? In what video game world will you lose yourself this weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5470618/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

symbal
February 13th, 2010, 01:35
I'm playing pass the P S Piss to someone who might figure out why it still refuses to read from memory stick.

JDvorak
February 13th, 2010, 13:44
Bad memory card, dust, scratched memory card, psp card slot gone bad, etc. Did you try reading the card in a PC Card reader? Mine doesn't read when I take it out to put in my PC card reader to load new stuff and dust gets in the PSP card reader slot. I have to blow in the slot to get it to read again. Also lately my card has been corrupting files, my Family Guy shows that used to play don't, although my music, pictures, flash games and game save files all work. I think for all practical purposes I am going to get a micro sd adapter for the psp as I have never had a corrupted or unreadable micro sd card in my cell phone or other handhelds! I can get them with a 2gig micro sd card and the Memory Stick Pro Duo adapter for $20 at K-Mart and I have several 4gig cards as well.

symbal
February 13th, 2010, 14:55
It's been happening for over a week with 4 different cards, a CR-5400 and a single micro sd adapter, i took the thing apart and memory slot isn't dirty or damaged so whatever the problem is it is beyond my technical ability, i just gave it to a lad i used to work with who might be able to fix.

mike_jmg
February 13th, 2010, 17:06
I'll be playing recover from last nights "party" (5 guys drinking beer like there was no tomorrow), and prepare for a friend's birthday where there is going to be more beer

between these events I'll play some Tag force 4 through adhoc party, perhaps catch up on some games I got and haven't even touch

dmac
February 14th, 2010, 01:24
God of War Collection and NHL 10

XDelusion
February 14th, 2010, 01:58
The new Blaster Master for the Wii of course!!!

And Humanoid for my Atari 130XE

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-400-800-xl-xe-humanoid_2525.html

jamotto
February 14th, 2010, 04:10
inFamous

VampDude
February 14th, 2010, 16:32
BioShock... Then hopefully next weekend, BioShock 2.