PDA

View Full Version : Official hidden Wii pages revealed

wraggster
July 18th, 2006, 18:43
Several official hidden Wii pages have surfaced on Nintendo.com with some new tidbits of information, though nothing major like a launch date and price. Regardless, this is what is being speculated:

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam and Super Smash Bros will be playable online (as expected)

Wii will use controversial (non-friendly) friend-code system for online play
More Wii Party games including Wii Music on the way?
Nintendo Wi-Fi to remain free (as expected)

Looks like some web developer forgot to develop off-site and use Lorum Ipsum. Bad for him. Good for us.

RetroGoth
July 18th, 2006, 18:56
awesome I'm getting a wii the ps3 is just too expensive and I have better things to spend my money on like college. Sorry college people are poor lol

GeEkPiE
July 18th, 2006, 19:17
im going for the Wii too and always have intended to as nintendo dont bullshit and all of there products are amazingly reliable, i have an N64 and gamecube and still play on them.

plus brilliant games and originality.

ps3 - just more flashy graphics and the online service will cost money and suck at the same time.

Cooe14
July 18th, 2006, 21:06
Wii will use controversial (non-friendly) friend-code system for online play
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

The Hombrew Hunter
July 18th, 2006, 21:19
Crouching Ps3 Hidden Wii?

ARGH! FRIEND CODES! BURN IN HELL, NINTENDO!

Unless it's like how they did it with MKDS. Then I don't care.

Video_freak
July 19th, 2006, 13:32
ya friend codes suck ass. its good that theyre keeping it all free though :)

tisti
July 19th, 2006, 15:21
As long as its free they can have their FCs:D