PDA

View Full Version : Yeah good luck....

NintendoFaithful
October 30th, 2004, 08:29
Right. Just for the record... no way. Something with that many functions and that little hype aint goin nowhere against DS. Sorry

Eric
October 30th, 2004, 08:49
right......

Cap'n 1time
October 30th, 2004, 09:43
Right. Just for the record... no way. Something with that many functions and that little hype aint goin nowhere against DS. Sorry

I almost agree with this. I dont think its supposed to compete against the DS, as it probably wont be mainstream. It sounds like another zodiac or tapeware... or dare i say the dreaded nokia NGAGE! just saying the name of that pos gives me chills...

Cap'n 1time
October 30th, 2004, 09:47
ha ha ha. if you read the main tabs it looks like "my giz" and "buy giz"... thats probably only funny to the perverse such as myself.

http://gizmondo.com/

Sparky
November 28th, 2004, 13:47
Dear Readers,

When formulating opinions about how much of the mobile console market Gizmondo might capture, Sparky thinks readers should carefully consider all the well-known and supposedly-in-the-know companies that have already entered into strategic partnership agreements with Tiger Telematics, agreements that are all tied to Gizmondo's success.

Reviewing TGTL's press releases over the past year, Sparky's so-far list reads as follows: Plextek, Intrinsyc Software Intl, Xilinx, Samsung, Micronas, Celestica, Ogilvy Global PR, Loudeye's OD2, M-Systems, Flextronics, NVIDIA Corp, SCi Games, and Microsoft.

Sparky thinks this is quite a line up, not exactly the type of assembly that would back a loser.

Stay Tuned!

Sparky

WHurricane16
November 28th, 2004, 15:55
Tiger is in a win-win situation. This looks good to market analysts because Tiger has no where to go up after the scandals it has been involved. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if this blows up in their face it's no big loss because of the protections they have on them right now. Smart move by Tiger.

Zaneblade
December 15th, 2004, 05:15
ouch!! i dont know why put when i watch the movies for it the frame rate really hurts my eyes!! for sum reasion it made my eyes really hurt and feel funny!!

the graphics look great on it but i dont think it will stnd up against the DS or PSP!

i know nothing abut tiger but i think they are going 2 enter the war at the wrong time!!! most people will already have a psp or DS by the time it comes out and at the price it is im not guna be getting 1!!

and i realise that its ment to have everything but wtf is it?? a phone mp3/mp4 playing ultra game machine??? kind reminds me of the *shuders* N-gage but with more features!!! and i dont think i have to remind people how well that sold!!! ino there is alot of pre-ordes on the site but people do change there mind and may cancel there order when they find out more about the psp or ds!!

well theres my 2 pence

Eric
December 15th, 2004, 06:56
I think this guy is right only cause Tiger's video game entertainment systems have never stood up down here in Canada nor do i think the US but i could wrong the reason is that sure it has the graphics and all but the only thing they are lacking on is fun factory for the games

Mental2k
December 19th, 2004, 12:52
But Nvidia and microsoft? these are major companies, pus its arm9, gameboy emulation anyone?

JustOneFix
January 10th, 2005, 20:14
If this thing turns out to be a better Game Park 32 count me in! Gameboy Advance emulation would be king. :D I'm pretty excited with what i've heard about so far... I just recently started looking to the features and capabilities of the GP32 but was dissapointed with some of the things I heard such as not very good SNES and GBA emulation... this could be the machine to do it.

quzar
January 10th, 2005, 23:14
But Nvidia and microsoft? these are major companies, pus its arm9, gameboy emulation anyone?

i know this is an old post, but nintendo has made gameboy emulation on portable systems illegal or such.

also, i dont think anyone expects it to compete with the DS, but more with the ngage and zodiac.

giz-psp-ds
February 6th, 2005, 09:23
here guys gizmondo is mini unlike psp i wouldnt be caught dead carrying a 17cm long console around school so so so sad. gizmondo is the same gameing power as your ds and it does alot more so i dont see whats wrong with the gizmondo you know?

Eric
February 6th, 2005, 09:26
well the games i think are cheap lets just say one thing TIGER electronics and if you remember that stupid virtual helmet thing it was horrible and very crappy so therefore i dont recommend people to get a gizmondo unless of course your using it for homebrew or other things thats if they are doing that

Mental2k
February 9th, 2005, 22:08
ninty did a stupid helmet thing as well, anyone remember the virtual boy, it died, ninty survived.