PDA

View Full Version : Capcom wants Street Fighter IV PSP

Shrygue
February 16th, 2010, 20:35
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=235078)

Yesterday, we would have slammed your head in a freezer door for suggesting that Street Fighter IV could be released on the touch screen-only iPhone. Today, that game is a reality. What platform next? PSP, hopefully.

And it's not just us that want it, but Capcom itself too, as the developer's project manager Natsuki Shiozawa reveals. Posting on her official blog, Shiozawa says she and many of her colleagues at Capcom want the technical fighter to appear on Sony's portable (according to Examiner).

Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny and Tekken 6 both made the transition fairly smoothly so we don't see why not. We'll bet our house it works better with PSPs buttons that with iPhone's touch screen. Good luck with that if you buy it...

yakumo
February 16th, 2010, 20:51
I see more sense in a PSP version that in an iphone version.

symbal
February 16th, 2010, 21:44
Much more money in Iphone so makes sense to developers.

fpcreator2000
February 16th, 2010, 23:06
It would better to see Super Street Fighter 4 on the PSP. I'd buy both the Xbox and the PSP version at the same time. Yeah, I roll like that. lol Actually if it is Street Fighter, I'd buy it.

Eviltaco64
February 16th, 2010, 23:07
A Super Street Fighter IV port for PSP? Hey, I'm not complaining. :)

Paris/Tokyo
February 17th, 2010, 14:44
If only PSP would accept a six-button attachment (or had one in the first place) I'd be more enthusiastic about a port. Now I'm just kind of interested.

Baboon
February 17th, 2010, 19:28
I'd defo get this if it got a release! :)