PDA

View Full Version : Lua Y's for PSP

jman420
July 19th, 2006, 01:44
Hello all, I once again have a release of a Lua app

Its a remake of Y's the Vannished Omens originaly for Sega Master System, now for Lua..

It includes Character animation, walking behind buildings, scrolling backgrounds, and soon will have collision.

Its not programmed with all the newest techniques, but I felt that I should keep it simple and still functional..

The game also includes LuaPlayer v.20 and is modified to play from the boot screen

Download and Give Feedback via Comments

Zion
July 19th, 2006, 02:02
Thats some superb coding there Jman, That animation code is superb, Well done man. I hope you release updates for this game, its going to be superb :p

BL4Z3D247
July 19th, 2006, 02:04
jman is the same one u released yesterday? or did u add/fix somethin in this one?

jman420
July 19th, 2006, 02:14
same one, but I put it on submit news in hopes that it would go to the front page..

the other thread is now my Dev thread, for other beta releases and what-not

Kaiser
July 19th, 2006, 03:12
Moved to News forum.

Nice work jman420. Your quite the busy scener aren't you?

jman420
July 19th, 2006, 03:15
thanks alot Kaiser, I was going to PM this to you, but my PM box was almost full at the time lol..

and yeah I try to stay busy with all sorts of stuff on the Scene :D

geise69
July 19th, 2006, 12:32
Ys is one of my all time favorite rpg's. This is very cool! Thanks for all the hard work on this. I will love to see how this evolves. The work is very much appreciated.

Accordion
July 19th, 2006, 17:08
woo hoo its in the news

7th-son
July 20th, 2006, 18:25
Great! i love the Ys series!
do you need some CD tracks for the game?
I have the best versions from almost all games ;)

just send me a PM

jman420
July 20th, 2006, 18:33
lol, thanks! I do own the Sega Master System version, the Turbo Grafx CD (so I do have the CD tracks) and Y's Eternal for PC (english hack) but thanks! I will probobly end up mixing my own music mixes though, so I dont have any music stealing on my game, as it is, I need to get rid of those character sprites, because they are close enough to being stealing lol..

But thanks! and I'm glad that there is someone else that likes Y's as much as me!

and it wont let me send you a PM, so I just hope ya read this

7th-son
July 21st, 2006, 16:48
i've been an ys fan since the beginning, i love those games!
just change the sprites a bit, but not to much though.
unless you want a complete different game offcourse ;)

can u use the graphics from Ys Eternal?