PDA

View Full Version : King's Field: Additional I

wraggster
July 19th, 2006, 16:28
New Commercial PSP Game released

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//170/psp-king-field1-jap.jpg

There was a kingdom once ruled by a king known as the Pillage King. But as he constantly wages wars with no end, he is finally driven by the people into the dungeon he created. But the council, wary of his return, sends a mercenary group to confirm that he is dead. As a member of this group, the main character falls into a trap. Although he barely manages to escape, he falls into coma for a year. When he wakes up, he finds out the remaining mercenaries already left, leaving him behind. Later, the main character hears rumors about the spirit of one of the mercanries roaming the dungeon. The main character decides to enter and explore the dungeon again...

More info / buy here --> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=9254&lsaid=219793

mr_nick666
July 19th, 2006, 16:48
Hope the game isnt as complicated as the storyline! :eek:

Voltron
July 19th, 2006, 19:02
SWEET! I remember the Kings Field games for the PSOne and they were pretty good. I might give this one a shot.

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
July 19th, 2006, 20:09
i like RPGs but is it good?

MaxSMoke
July 20th, 2006, 00:14
If you're asking, is it as good as Elder Scrolls Oblivion, well then no. But it is playable. At least the PSOne version was. It's an ok game, if there are no other 3D, first person, RPG's that fit your needs. The monsters are lifeless, the people are boring, the plot drags, the action is painfully slow, and there's very little too do. But after being spoiled by Elder Scrolls, so is pretty much every other RPG on the planet.

Voltron
July 20th, 2006, 00:45
Yeah, Kings Field was always DIFFERENT. It was slow paced on the PSOne. It is a first-person RPG. Instead of walking around with machine guns, you are armed with swords, bows, magic, etc. etc. The game gave you a huge sense of adventure and exploration. Hopefully the game has improved a lot and then the PSP version should be pretty good.

GSA1508
July 20th, 2006, 13:30
If you're asking, is it as good as Elder Scrolls Oblivion, well then no. But it is playable. At least the PSOne version was. It's an ok game, if there are no other 3D, first person, RPG's that fit your needs. The monsters are lifeless, the people are boring, the plot drags, the action is painfully slow, and there's very little too do. But after being spoiled by Elder Scrolls, so is pretty much every other RPG on the planet.

HAHAHAHAHAHA:D You cannot be more right!!!!; After Morrowind; is very hard to be pleased with just any RPG .....