PDA

View Full Version : WTF Date and Screens

wraggster
July 19th, 2006, 17:59
News from IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/719/719578p1.html)

Are you ready for some portable gaming so zany that your first reaction will be WTF? D3Publisher of America today announced that its PSP mini-game-filled WTF, otherwise known as the family-friendly Work Time Fun, will be heading to stores on September 26th, just in time for school.

For those unfamiliar with WTF, the game is essentially a collection of mini-games that are rather zany in nature. Players will earn cash (fake, in-game cash -- don't get your hopes up) for completing each of its more than 30 crazy mini-games. Money can be spent to unlock more games or hundreds of unique prizes, or even "real world" items for your PSP, like a bar calculator or ramen timer. In addition to the singleplayer aspect, WTF will also allow for multiplayer Wi-Fi play in five of its mini-games.

Screens at link above.

despoteuodia
July 19th, 2006, 18:36
yay this is my first time getting the first reply

D0N
July 19th, 2006, 18:44

And it wasn't very good :p Just messing

Anyway back on topic...looks like a good game. Just in time for school! :D Might just get this.

SSaxdude
July 19th, 2006, 18:53
My reaction is WTF.

Mew
July 19th, 2006, 19:03
WTF!

Video_freak
July 19th, 2006, 19:44
nice name. i actually thought it was a homebrew game until i read through the second paragraph

mr_nick666
July 19th, 2006, 19:44

It could have at least been on topic! :rolleyes:

WTF!

What the funk?? :p

Might be a good release! :) Sounds kinda homebrewey to me :D

drquack02
July 19th, 2006, 19:52
This game looks sweet!

Can anyone say Bishi Boshi? :)

(Anyone know what firmware you need for it?)

tophead420
July 19th, 2006, 21:49
nice name. i actually thought it was a homebrew game until i read through the second paragraph

lol i also thought it was a homebrew app and this game sounds cool i believe this is one ill need to keep my eye in for a while and also im thinking of buying a new game and would like to know what good rpgs are on the psp (rpgs similar to the ff series if any at all) and if there are any other good games like racing or alternative sports like MX or atv racing game sumone please recommend a game that PWNz and not those team sport games like football and basketball ect.. i cant stand those type games lol and sorry for getting a lil off topis :D

vettacossx
July 19th, 2006, 22:35
WTF is this again?! lol....and wtf are these screens....lmao...
wtf is going on here OMG...im so confused!!...lol

emuking
July 20th, 2006, 01:22
Wtf Is This A Game Lol :)