View Full Version : Nintendo Gamecube

meiscool
July 4th, 2004, 08:23
starfox adventures best game for gamecube

who agrees

if do reply yes and comment

Christuserloeser
July 4th, 2004, 11:28
:) Good game, but I liked Zelda WindWaker much better.

They're both good games though ;D

Chris

DemoniusX
July 7th, 2004, 15:58
hmm I can't have a fav I have to have some favs on a system I own here is a 5 games I like that are good

Capcom vs SNK 2 EO, great 2d fighting don't use GCism it sux ;)
Time splitters 2 - one of the funest first person shooters you can play you'll play the arcade mnode for hours!

Zelda : wind waker - great adventure game and its like playing a really great cartoon.

I would name more but since this site laggs when I type I don't feel typing anymore, damn 56k!

bobafett
July 7th, 2004, 16:54
mario sunshine is probably the best game on cube,

krowstrife
July 9th, 2004, 04:47
I DON'T LIKE STARFOX ADVENTURE

OPPS CAps sorry
no i will not correct myself

i don't like starfox because i wanted to do all kinds of space shooting in my ARwing, it seem like a zelda clone.but that is just my opinion
I like Enteral Dark note scary as heII, way scarier than any game on ps2, (take that people whos says nintendon't have any adult games
(like my contraction, remints os f sega awwwww oofff topic)

i also love animal crossing it so stupid it had to be number one :P

MasterMunt
July 18th, 2004, 16:00
i love starfox adventures, it is just such a great game! I dunno what it is about it, but it is excellent..... ;D

WHurricane16
July 18th, 2004, 16:47
i don't like starfox because i wanted to do all kinds of space shooting in my ARwing, it seem like a zelda clone.but that is just my opinion

Do you kids bother to check your punctuation and sentence structures?

Anyhoot, the developers at Rare will tell you they basically ripped off the N64 Zelda games to create the gameplay you found in SF Adventures. It was the first Gamecube game I bought but something was to be desired from my experience. The game had too much of a "European" feel to it. I can't explain it, really.

Eric
July 18th, 2004, 21:03
Well i mentioned what i liked in the other billions of posts about GameCube in the last week and they are Eternal Darkness,Resident Evil, Sonic Adventure DX,Mario Kart,Zelda Windmaker and i will add a new one that StarFox game isnt to bad

Hola
July 19th, 2004, 00:55
hmm I can't have a fav I have to have some favs on a system I own here is a 5 games I like that are good

Capcom vs SNK 2 EO, great 2d fighting don't use GCism it sux *;)
Time splitters 2 - one of the funest first person shooters you can play you'll play the arcade mnode for hours!

Zelda : wind waker - great adventure game and its like playing a really great cartoon.

I would name more but since this site laggs when I type I don't feel typing anymore, damn 56k!
2 Bad 2 of those games where great on ps2 and xbox also.

guymelef
July 19th, 2004, 01:03
metroid
and Resident evil zero hour

Christuserloeser
July 19th, 2004, 06:01
...Animal Crossing and Viewtiful Joe. I haven't tried both of them until now... but Bomberman is great (as usual ;D). Don't forget about the best racing game ever created:
Mario Kart DD ;D

FZero isn't that bad either 8)

btw: Star Fox Adventures was intended to be a N64 game:
"Dinosaur Planet" was the WIP name...

Anyone tried Pikmin (2) ?

wraggster
July 19th, 2004, 06:45
Mario Kart is truely the greatest family of games ever and the cube version is a worthy succesor :)

Eric
July 19th, 2004, 08:24
yeah i do actually have to say something about that i really loved the version for Super NES and i do love the version for GBA cause it kinda looked like the SNES version and also included the levels from the regular and then we go to the N64 version i found controls very tough and the games graphics kinda dull and game play not as fun but as soon as i got to the gamecube version it showed that in 3D with 128 bit graphics that Mario Kart would be fun and they also showed it being better then the N64 and once again sorry i am illiterate

Eric

swordstalker
July 25th, 2004, 06:33
bloodrayne and mario kart series are probaly best