PDA

View Full Version : PSPUAE v0.80 BETA - Amiga Emulator for PSP

wraggster
February 20th, 2010, 21:10
News via http://www.aep-emu.de/

A new beta version of the Amiga emulator PSPUAE has been released.

Quote:
Hi,

A bit late, but as promised.

Here is the BETA with AGA support. Still needs alot of work (so dont expect great speeds).
I will try to make more time to get it working better, still need sound sorted and HDD support.

To use AGA at the moment, you need to select it on first boot under quick start configuration.
I am aware that the menu is screwed up on chipset selection. Its on the to fix list, Wink.

http://pspuae.condor.serverpro3.com/

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

mrbob3
February 20th, 2010, 22:53
Thankyou SO MUCH for this! A perfect working UAE on the psp is the stuff of dreams for me. The only thing that has let down amiga emu on the psp so far is simply the speed. I would prefer to see all the old classics working at full speed rather than getting AGA stuff to work. I really appreciate your work and will be posting this on the forum at EAB. Thank you for your hard work.

demonolith
February 21st, 2010, 05:42
good stuff! I appreciate all the hard work on this

FOL
February 21st, 2010, 11:47
Thankyou SO MUCH for this! A perfect working UAE on the psp is the stuff of dreams for me. The only thing that has let down amiga emu on the psp so far is simply the speed. I would prefer to see all the old classics working at full speed rather than getting AGA stuff to work. I really appreciate your work and will be posting this on the forum at EAB. Thank you for your hard work.

Dont worry, Im always trying to improve it.

Im hoping that someone can help with the ASM core, then we should see full speed hopefully.

Jinx1337
February 21st, 2010, 20:28
Dont worry, Im always trying to improve it.

Im hoping that someone can help with the ASM core, then we should see full speed hopefully.

Love you FOL, I shit you not!

Please don't ever take your website down! I go there quite often for that sweet, nostalgia rush I need.

I'm super-happy you haven't abandoned PSPUae.
Too bad ChilliWilly quit the team the way he did...

juiceface
February 24th, 2010, 23:19
outstanding

thairacer
May 1st, 2010, 03:16
marvelous ! banshee on my psp is the dream i had for age !
now i can run raptor (psp dosbox shoot) and banshee wow , keep on this great work ! cheer :) . AMIGA RULEZZZZZZZ !