PDA

View Full Version : Loco Roco goes for the gold and comes back in 7th place

wraggster
July 20th, 2006, 14:34
News via PSPfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2006/07/19/loco-roco-goes-for-the-gold-and-comes-back-in-7th-place/)

Despite a huge marketing push in Japan, IGN reports that our beloved Loco Roco has debuted at seventh place in its first week of sales. That's better than most weeks, but I was hoping that it would be able to beat the seemingly invincible New Super Mario Bros (which is a great game). Hey, at least it beat the now more than one year old Brain Age... by one position.

grin.ch
July 20th, 2006, 14:53
It probably ranked 7th b/c it takes so long for games to be released. They're out on the web WAY sooner than they're released. I'm sure everyone already had their own copy BEFORE it was released, (ISOs) so no one needed to buy it. Hence, the poor sales.

samthegreat68
July 20th, 2006, 22:36
locco rocco? that game looks sooooo dumb. i mean the visuals are cool, but i watched video of it... and it bored the hell out of me!

shenske37
July 21st, 2006, 01:27
this game got me really excited, the only things i was hearing about it was how amaizing it is.

devhook for 2.71 came and i decided to try this innovative loco roco.:)

unfortunately it doesn't live up to the hype, its decent. i wanted it to be great (i even beat the demo level about 6 times) but it wasn't great.:(

thats why the sales aren't showing.