PDA

View Full Version : Divineo Taking preorders for the new G6 Lite 4G Version!!!

wraggster
July 20th, 2006, 16:52
News from Divineo China (http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=)

We are now taking preorders for the highly anticipated G6 Lite 4G version, which should start shipping to you on the 27th of July. First preorders will be delivered first, so do not wait!
IMPORTANT: This is the ENGLISH full retail version, not the Chinese version sold online by other sites.

Some Info:

http://www.divineo.cn/divineo/images/products/dsl-g6lite.jpg

The G6 Lite *ENGLISH* is the flagship product from G6 Flash. It has internal memory and comes with 4G memory card (1G = 1 Giga bit = 1024 bit ). It supports both DS and GBA games but also includes emulators for playing FC, NES, SNES, GB, GBC, PCE, SEGA-MS & GG. The unit has a built in media player for playing the following formats:

- Dolby AC3 audio frequency file (*.AC3)
- target's file of DVD video (*.VOB)
- wave form sound file of Microsoft (*.WAV)
- MPEG-1 Audio Layer-2 file (*.MP2)
- MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3 file (*.MP3)
- Real media file (*.RA, *.RM, *.RAM, *.RMVB)
- MPEG-1 media file (*.Mpeg, *.Mpg)
- MPEG-2 media file (*.M2V)
- Windows media file (*.AVI, *.ASF, *.WMA, *.WMV)
- VCD video file (*.DAT)
- QuickTime media file (*.MOV)
- MPEG-4 media file (*.AVI)
- DivX media file (*.AVI)

The G6 Lite also has a built in PDA program with full english menus

Specifications & extra information

- G6Flash 3rd Generation 4 in 1 Multi Media Card is the innovative & the most powerful device of GBA(SP) & NDS Console. It doesn’t like other general Flash Cards just only for playing game. It has all functions of other Flash Cards that had before, and now you can use our Multi Media Card on GBA (SP) / NDS and watch movies, play music, browse pictures, read E-Books …... As one of important & exclusive functions, it's a true USB disk (Standard FAT Format), and it can be used for saving and transferring any files and materials on the GBA or PC rapidly and conveniently. You can save all media materials with enough capacity 1G / 2G / 4G. Such as: Movie, Music , Games & PC data ….

- Games Compatibility Can perfectly and directly run all games without needing any adding patches or any converting before playing. (Can directly run GBA games, and Emulator games, FC=NES / SNES / GB / GC / S-MS... and can perfectly hold various saving modes and RTC function )

- Super Real Time Save Function

- Instant Save Function, unlimited revive.

- High compatibility. Can be compatible with most games.

- No need any database or X-code for using this function.

- Easily operate, the user only press A, B, L, R key at the same time, it is very suitable for NDS, GBS(SP), GBA.

- Not only it has one real time save record and but also can offer up to 3 real time save records.

- Works as U Disk, just plug & play, with fast burning speed

- It's a Flash card with the fastest speed of Read / Write in the world. Only take about 10 sec. to download 128M games from PC.

- It doesn't need any drivers (Except Win98). It's so easy to operate that you even needn't know more about PC software operation, and you just need do duplicating or pasting operation. It likes simple operation mode of USB disk on the PC interface.

- Media Player Function: It is the official GBA Movie Player has exclusive function of Crystal Engine.

- Movie function:
Crystal engine.
High clear picture processing system.
The new boundary of GBA video and audio.

- Picture function:
Direct compatible BMP picture documents.
specialized transformation software.
Many kinds of pictures browsing pattern.

- Music function:
BBE enhancement sound effect.
Clear, nature and bright treble.
Strong, powerful and vigorous bass.
Accurate and incomparable localization.

- Ebook function:
Direct compatible TXT Text documents.
Easier to seek text format.

Mazza
July 20th, 2006, 17:08
I hope Divineo USA gets it the same time because I was pretty quick to order from there. Plus if I cancel my order there's a 10% restocking fee!

bruceleroy08
July 20th, 2006, 18:08
you will still need the pass thing correct?

Mazza
July 20th, 2006, 18:32
you will still need the pass thing correct?

yep

12loogies
July 21st, 2006, 04:25
okay, not to sound to stupid, i guess i'm not understanding the difference between bit and byte.
exactly how much space is on this thing?
thanks for your time

i found it after googling abit! anyway the description says plenty of room for almost anything, but being only 512 megabytes, that's not really much room at all, especially for movies etc.

A2hok
July 21st, 2006, 12:51
Does it play avi files directly or use a converter (ie. playing them in moonshell)

Mazza
July 22nd, 2006, 00:06
Converter and in Moonshell don't buy this for movies.

It comes with 512MB so plenty for around 16 or so DS games :D

12loogies
July 23rd, 2006, 05:02
I'll stick with my supercard and mini 2GB. That's plenty of room for snes, scummvm, ds, gba AND movies!