PDA

View Full Version : NICK666 Metal SluggTURRICAN MOD!!!

shadowprophet
July 20th, 2006, 21:36
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8628/vettacossx1ss.jpg
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/5398/graphic2vd8.jpg
Wow!! Another Awesome Vettacossx Release has just graced my presence!! This round We have an equally stunning mod both visually and acoustically. This one Is based on metal Slug!! And its the complete bombdigity! But who better to tell you about that then Vettacossx himself!! Here is what he had to say about This awesome Release!!

Hi its vetta again wasup guys I did this mod themed with metal slug for our
friend nick 666 of the forums because with all the new engines floating around
to play and tinker with I managed to forget about a certain metal slug mod
request so without further ?ADUE?( lmao)
JMV mods brings you metal slugg turrican mod based on the arguru turrican
engine with some sweet music you halo turrican users are familiar with, thanks goes out to sp,arguru and nick666 for this mod. And as always enjoy jmv mods of DCemu pspnews!!

About this file. Like the last, this file was too large to upload in one peace, Just download both parts and let win rar do the rest,

Thanks Goes out to Vettacossx for keeping the mod fires burning on frighteningly hot levels,
Your a true credit to the community Bro keep up the great work !!

Download And Give feedback Via Comments

shinysuitman
July 20th, 2006, 21:37
cool dling now.

*edit* First post!

ACID
July 20th, 2006, 21:39
Very nice will download now.there done.

D0N
July 20th, 2006, 21:41
Cool! Yet another mod! Brilliant work vetta! Hope to see the one i requested soon! :D

vettacossx
July 20th, 2006, 22:23
if someone would post this up here for me id appreciate it ;) thanx in advance for all your support guys

thank you shadow ;):D :cool:

THE SIMPSONS HOMERS RAMPAGE IS DONE ALSO DAWD....drop me a mail and ill sender on over early for a beta test ;)
Attached Imageshttp://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=8010&stc=1&d=1153426316

THANX TO NICK666 for his request and for this screen shot 2 ;)

dublas1980
July 20th, 2006, 23:38
Thank you shadow and nice one too. :D

dublas1980
July 20th, 2006, 23:40
:):):)This is a great game thank man:D:D:D

vettacossx
July 20th, 2006, 23:50
please dont double post ;) erase one of them.....then just hit the EDIT tab to add more to your comment bro ;)....lol....its ok it happens but the moderators dont like that bro ;)

BL4Z3D247
July 21st, 2006, 00:01
cool this mod looks awesome, ur the man vetta and whats this i hear about the simpsons homer's rampage beta :eek: sounds AWESOME :D

Xiofire
July 21st, 2006, 00:03
Looks awesome. Great job.
-Xiofire

vettacossx
July 21st, 2006, 01:41
cool this mod looks awesome, ur the man vetta and whats this i hear about the simpsons homer's rampage beta :eek: sounds AWESOME :D

you can thank dawd for the next one and you got it righthis request was a simpsons mod ;)

BL4Z3D247
July 21st, 2006, 03:13
sweeeeeeeeet good thinkin dawd, everyone likes the simpsons :D

i mean c'mon look at my av ;)

vettacossx
July 21st, 2006, 03:38
I just finished a DEVEL MAY CRY dante mod:D for turrican also............. its freekin sweet guys ;)

motormaniac
July 21st, 2006, 03:47
looks like lots of fun, cant wait to play it

r-complex
July 21st, 2006, 07:06
It's Good and all.. But.. In The Words From Sark From "Tron".. "Finish The Game!":D

mr_nick666
July 21st, 2006, 08:47
..thanks goes out to sp,arguru and nick666 for this mod

I dont think I deserve any thanks for this! All I did was ask if you'd do a Metal Slug Mod! :rolleyes: Thanks for the thanks though! :p

Great MOD - if you havent tried it yet then I demand you do! NOW! :D

D0N
July 21st, 2006, 09:08
thank you shadow ;):D :cool:

THE SIMPSONS HOMERS RAMPAGE IS DONE ALSO DAWD....drop me a mail and ill sender on over early for a beta test ;)
Attached Imageshttp://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=8010&stc=1&d=1153426316

THANX TO NICK666 for his request and for this screen shot 2 ;)

Thanks for the early BETA vetta! Check your PM. I left my email address there. Send the beta to that address please. Thanks. :)

vettacossx
July 21st, 2006, 17:05
I dont think I deserve any thanks for this! All I did was ask if you'd do a Metal Slug Mod! :rolleyes: Thanks for the thanks though! :p

with out you guys making gr8 request i run out of idea's bro you guys keep me fresh..... ;) so dont be so quick to underestimate how much good a lil feedback can do bro! :D your a gr8 part of jmv as far as im concerned.... a DCemu member is a JMV member to because..... well this is my second home and we would stop modding if it wasnt for you guys ;) so we at JMV do want to THANK everyone who contributes there thoughts and request to ANY THREAD HERE AT DCemu your opinion matters more than you know ;)

:cool: DAWD MY DOG!!:cool:
done deal bro:D im sending you devel may cry as well ;) !!!!!!!!

It's Good and all.. But.. In The Words From Sark From "Tron".. "Finish The Game!":D

aww read the WHOLE thread homie THIS IS A MOD OF THE ARGURU ENGINE TURRICAN....ARGURU IS MAKING THIS GAME ;)this is a metalslug themed mod JMV did with his engine ;) when the engine updates....so will evertything else boss ;)

D0N
July 21st, 2006, 17:16
Wassup vetta ma dawg???

Cool im downloading them right now!!!!!!!! Thanks for the mods yet again!!! :D

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
July 21st, 2006, 17:21
nice, looks great!!!!

D0N
July 21st, 2006, 17:46
Yep it sure is! Especially the simpsons mod! :D Vetta check your PM, i left you some info ;)

vettacossx
July 22nd, 2006, 05:03
roger that bro ;) just copy and paste you sig here then open up your private dcemu thinger....select EDIT sig and drop and drag the pic you attached here ( your badass new nick 666 mods sig) TO the text box there in EDITsig and after that just save i think that should do the trick ;)