PDA

View Full Version : ThemePSP V1.2

wraggster
July 21st, 2006, 00:00
Sodr (http://hem.bredband.net/kalsod/) has released a new version of ThemePSP, heres the details:

Here is my second update of my theme installer; ThemePSP.

New Stuff (ripped from the read-me):

- New much nicer GUI!
- Options screen now added! You can now completle choose if you just want to install eg. the font and the BG of a theme
- Can install Themes for DevHook FW 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 26 and 2.71 (the program can't install custom menu names for fw 2.xx
due to a diffrent standard between the fw's)
- Removed the bundled 'GTA style Theme' to reduce the file size
- If you try to intall a theme 4 times in a row the program will automaticlly quit instead of freeze (the freezeing was caused by an unknown bug)
- Updated ThemePSP Creator Pack with the correct image resolution (300x170 pxl)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via sodr (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=860316&postcount=1)

LAMPRO
July 21st, 2006, 00:04
ANY BRICKS??

more screenshots please....

Gargantula
July 21st, 2006, 02:33
No bricks will be possible if the program writes to the DevHook folders files instead of the flash memory. I don't think this program touches the flash memory.

LAMPRO
July 21st, 2006, 03:04
is this ONLY for emu 2.7 - can it be used on 1.5?

what style fonts/themes- screenshots please!!

the only two things i have NOT done yet are flash theme and devhook fw 2.71 emu-...

devhook is accomplished. cripplingly amazing. whoa what i was missing.

deediare
July 21st, 2006, 03:08
man i love this thing :cool:

LAMPRO
July 21st, 2006, 03:10
wut u love about it.. please details please- what did u do and how dooes it look now?

Briggzy11
July 21st, 2006, 06:08
LAMPRO...

...This program can write to either FW1.5 (Flashing the PSP) or onto your Devhook files (Not Flashing to the PSP)

I have flashed FW1.5 many times with this already and it is completely safe, you can even create your own themes using the creator pack and it will make sure your files are of the standard size. I hope this will answer your questions for you :D, I will use my custom firmware later when I wake up a little more and I will take a screenshot of my new GUI :D

TriGGERtheFunz
July 21st, 2006, 07:14
Briggzy11 Show Me Jow Make A Theme I Want The Black Bg With The Waves

LAMPRO
July 21st, 2006, 07:58
briggzy, help me out, i wanna hook this up.

nikerox99
July 21st, 2006, 07:59
yeh this works great!
Awesome Pimp My Ride music too while you install it, lol
Great program!! :D

LAMPRO
July 21st, 2006, 08:01
nikerox which mods did u make, what font, etc.. screenshot?

jaws365
July 21st, 2006, 08:03
I found this little hard to use. I got this pimp intro which I found too loud and annoying, now how do I undo this? Also my devhook freezes before coming to the xmb. Jesus why didnīt I take a backup of my DH drawer.

Yeah, it ****ed up my PSPersonalize picture also.

NOT RECOMMENDED!

Briggzy11
July 21st, 2006, 08:19
Ok well there is a link in the readme that will tell you where to get the themes from. Use that link and simply download the entire theme to the themes folder in the THEMEPSP file in games. IT really is easy people :D and I can garantee you will enjoy finally modding the hell outta ya psp's :D

I found this little hard to use. I got this pimp intro which I found too loud and annoying, now how do I undo this? Also my devhook freezes before coming to the xmb. Jesus why didnīt I take a backup of my DH drawer.

Yeah, it ****ed up my PSPersonalize picture also.

NOT RECOMMENDED!
Jaws, just re-install the XMB using ThemePSP and it will be alright again, remember you can pick what you want from the theme, if you do not like the bootsound, simply tell the program not to install it :D

ALTERNATIVELY...

...Download X-Flash as well and restore your XMB to factory settings. I just tested it and it works :D

jaws365
July 21st, 2006, 09:22
Ok thanks! I used X-Flash to change back some stuff. I also replaced gameboot.pmf and opening_plugin.rco in my DH/271 folder with the ones from X-Flash. Boot goes quietly now!

ACID
July 21st, 2006, 09:36
Briggzy11 i see you have a lot of confidens in this and hope your right so i will try it out.

LAMPRO
July 22nd, 2006, 07:19
ok so if i want to do it to only devook, how would i do that?

DaDeuce
July 23rd, 2006, 21:06
ok so if i want to do it to only devook, how would i do that?

Anybody know how to do this?

DaDeuce
July 23rd, 2006, 22:44
Nevermind, there's an option when you run the program of where to put the them (Your flash, or which devhook FW)

LAMPRO
July 24th, 2006, 04:52
nice. tryin that soon.

Briggzy11
July 24th, 2006, 06:08
Briggzy11 i see you have a lot of confidens in this and hope your right so i will try it out.

Brilliant good luck with this :D

The only problem I have had with this is that whenever I try to write flash to my Devhook v2.6, it writes it to devhook 2.71 (because I have all the firmwares you see, dont ask lol) I hope the coder manages to sort that small problem out, either way I have used this many times now and love it :D

Shuichi4321
September 3rd, 2006, 14:03
ummm.how could I out this on a v1.0 PSP?

Auriman1
November 1st, 2006, 02:18
This here's a spiffy piece of work, just what I needed :)

kando
November 1st, 2006, 02:58
if your gameboot is corrupt and u flash it accidentally and cannot start any programs, highlight the program, hold the "backlight" button until the display shuts off, and while holding the backlight button, hit "x" or "o" depending on the region of your psp...wait about 5 seconds, let go of the backlight button and hit it again to turn it on....wow it skipped the gameboot!

(o Y o)
February 11th, 2007, 12:02
Nvm

Chackan
May 5th, 2007, 04:05
Does it work in 3.40 OE?

Chameleon
May 5th, 2007, 04:10
its designed for 1.5 dont use this it will most likely brick your psp try flashagent or something just not this

slyjdm
May 7th, 2007, 06:18
works in 3.40 OE aslong as using 1.50 kernal not sure about the 3.40 kernal...