PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
February 27th, 2010, 20:27
Despite how former Sega mascot Alex Kidd looks in Sega & Sonic All-Stars Racing—a little off, in my opinion—I'll be racing my hardest to unlock the paper-rock-scissors expert in the game this weekend.

Somehow, Sega & Sonic All-Stars Racing has taken hold of me, presumably because of its well-distributed Achievements and its appeal to the longtime Sega fan in me. I'll be unlocking about everything I can this weekend, racking up Gamerscore in Sega's newly released kart racer.

I'll also play a little Diablo II on this here new iMac that arrived yesterday. I gotta say, I love the game management in Battle.net, which let me download and install my copy of DII on my new machine this morning. Too bad that StarCraft II beta binary of Mac OS X is still grayed out. I better install that copy of Windows 7 this weekend.

What about you? What are your weekend plans, gaming and non-gaming?

http://kotaku.com/5481286/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

Keitaro Urashima
February 28th, 2010, 00:05
Im playing this weekend is Final Fantasy (iPod Touch). Man, it cost $8.99.

VampDude
February 28th, 2010, 00:53
GTA IV, the first game I purchased for my PS3 although I hadn't played it until this week... I'm currently playing for the trophies (my trophy card should display 137 in a few minutes), which I've just earned Walk Free and One Man Army. :cool:

mike_jmg
February 28th, 2010, 19:05
Lots of games to play, very little time.

Currently playing Dante's Inferno, awesome game. Along with that I bought a used copy of Conker Live and Reloaded as I've never finished the game eventhough my brothers and I played the multiplayer a lot on de N64.

I'm planing lots of hours playing Tag force 4, cause I borrowed a friend's psp to play with my brothers.

FireStag
March 1st, 2010, 00:28
Star Ocean: Last Hope on PS3

Didn't like how it handled on 360, plus the disc swapping was a little dumb, especially the way they handled the item creation system.