PDA

View Full Version : Aqua-set Version 1.00A

Kaiser
July 21st, 2006, 07:12
kozine has released a new flashing app for 1.5 PSP's. Here's what he had to say about the release.

Hey guys,
Here is my latest project. You havent heard from me for a little why but this is what ive been working on.

Aqua-set is a flashmod for 1.50 firmware PSP's. Currently,
this does not contend with Art's Xflash at all but I wanna
catch up lol. Anyhow, Currently, as this is an Alpha version,
treat this as a proof of concept. In this version you can:

Change Wallpapers
Change Font
Change Gameboot
Change Bootsound

Not alot but it does work :) Im hoping to add a theme installed
if I have permission from SodR. I am also going to try and
include a custom firmware installer.

via kozine (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=60973&page=1&pp=10)

Download and Give Feedback via Comments

Briggzy11
July 21st, 2006, 07:32
Thank you Kaiser for this news and thank you Kozine for this fine release, we need flashing apps like this now as almost everybody is back on the FW1.5 PSP again :D

tophead420
July 21st, 2006, 08:06
im not big on these flashing app bit hey this looks cool only flashing im doing is the poc fw and thats about it ill leave the custom g boots and boot sounds to my devhook fw but hey thanks for this i might use it sumday

Briggzy11
July 21st, 2006, 08:15
im not big on these flashing app bit hey this looks cool only flashing im doing is the poc fw and thats about it ill leave the custom g boots and boot sounds to my devhook fw but hey thanks for this i might use it sumday

Hey i totally agree with you Tophead420 but hey try using X-Flash while this gets improved because X-Flash cannot brick your psp, there are safety checks on it to ensure you cannot make a mistake. Hopefully soon this app will have the same checks too...

siulmagic
July 21st, 2006, 08:40
X-Flash can brick your psp something that write to flash has a chanse to brick you psp,the psp nand flash as most do they wont replace and delete the file you overwrited insted it will overwrite it but it will leave the bytes of the ther file in the nad flash thas y if you use flashing apps to offten the psp wil birck like it hapend to me

siulmagic
July 21st, 2006, 08:47
oh and how about put like a feature to unbrick psp the fully bricked ons i know ths like imp with the knowledge we ahve of the psp right now its just a suggestion =)

Mr. Shizzy
July 21st, 2006, 09:24
how many times did you flash psp b4 you got bricked? thats pretty scarey

ACID
July 21st, 2006, 09:30
oh and how about put like a feature to unbrick psp the fully bricked ons i know ths like imp with the knowledge we ahve of the psp right now its just a suggestion =)
hey dude i need your email will like to talk to someone from my native place of bifth aguada P.R guanabano Eladio Tirado Lopez.
By the way is there a way to legaly get custom PBP with sounds for this.:D

Mr. Shizzy
July 22nd, 2006, 06:05
hey dude i need your email will like to talk to someone from my native place of bifth aguada P.R guanabano Eladio Tirado Lopez.
By the way is there a way to legaly get custom PBP with sounds for this.:D

Cool. Where at?