PDA

View Full Version : Two Great Vettacossx Mods!!

shadowprophet
July 21st, 2006, 18:46
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8628/vettacossx1ss.jpg
Two Great Vettacossx Turrican Mods have landed on my doorstep today guys!!

First up is Devel may cry!! This mod is truely jaw droping!! You can tell Vetta Has been working overtime to make all our homebrew dreams come true!!
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/8428/snap0007we3.jpg

Then we have simpsons Homers Rampage Dawd Mod, This one is for the simpsons fan in all of us!
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/2230/snap0010le9.jpg

After trying both these mods, and picking my chin up off the floor,lol, Im left wondering whats next from our Bro Vettacossx, And then of course I went to make this post and found that Vetta indeed has Gave us some insite to his future works of wonder!!

Vettacossx Things to come

Resident Evil mod.
MegaMan X mod.
SONIC X mod.
METROID (of course).
ff7 BARRET mod.
ff7 VINCENT mod.

and any other request I get from my fellow DCemu PSP-NEWS members ;) enjoy ;)

About these file's. Like the last, these file's were too large to upload in one peace, Just download both parts of each file, and let win rar do the rest,

Wow, Talk about a busy man!! lol Thanks again goes to Vettacossx Who Has taken the modding scene by storm!! Keep up the great work Brother!!

Download And give Feedback Via Comments

vettacossx
July 21st, 2006, 18:50
hey thanks again shadow prophet your the best bro!

if you guys have anything you would like to see added to the to-do list just let me know as always your feedback decides what JMV mods ;)

tophead420
July 21st, 2006, 19:13
i cant get any of these mods to work and the orginal for that matter how i get um working

Misleading
July 21st, 2006, 19:14
if you guys have anything you would like to see added to the to-do list just let me know as always your feedback decides what JMV mods ;)
cool mod. Lol if you want you should add a chuck norris one to the list. :D Or even a snakes on a plane mod :)

skatepopwar182
July 21st, 2006, 19:18
hes my niggga

Gizmo356
July 21st, 2006, 19:40
thanks I love the simpsons make Michale Jakson or R kelly mod maybe Arnold Swartsenager aka the terminator i know i spelled it wrong

LAMPRO
July 21st, 2006, 19:56
i grabbed part 1 and part 2 - now what do i do to merge the two??

modcase
July 21st, 2006, 20:26
These are great and all... Have you considered making your very own game? :D

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
July 21st, 2006, 20:48
thx, have you ever thought of mod the map??

LAMPRO
July 21st, 2006, 21:10
what do i do wit these two parts??

part 1 rar and part 2 rar.. merge them? no? what?

BL4Z3D247
July 21st, 2006, 21:31
LAMPRO yeh merge them, awesome!!! vetta u rule!!! and how about a stewie griffin mod or futurama mod :D

Shiaoran
July 21st, 2006, 22:08
Vettacossx, could you make a Gunstar Heroes or a Super Gunstar Heroes mod? Those games diserve it.
Will you be updating the current mods? It would be cooler if the mods all had enemies and bgs that resembled the original sources(game, cartoon...).
For this Homer mod, you could get bgs and enemies(would need some resizing) from those Simpsons games for NES, SNES and Genesis/MegaDrive.
For Megaman/X/Zero mods you can use this site for sprites, they have almost everything: http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/
Keep up the great work ;)

LAMPRO
July 21st, 2006, 22:26
hey so i grabbed the part1 and the part2, i looked at them individually and they are the same, i merged them and it said files will be overwritten, i did that but it looks the same- side by side they both have the same files and folders, what gives?

and its 27mb!!

is this right?

ACID
July 21st, 2006, 22:47
Great job Vetta Keep it up guys.

LAMPRO
July 21st, 2006, 23:29
should it be 27mb?

and how do i merge the two rars?

noob hat is on- sumtimes i go dumb. i hate it. lol.

x64_02
July 22nd, 2006, 00:52
Great mod, but does anyone else think they look like the Ginyu force from DBZ?

MaxSMoke
July 22nd, 2006, 00:55
It looks nice, but just a thought:

Why not allow people to load up separate character packages like Smash Bro's? It would be cool to start the game, go into a sub-menu, pick who you want to play as from a browser window, and then start the game. As a separately file, each character should only take up 100k or so.

vettacossx
July 22nd, 2006, 00:56
1....did you read what i wrote bro? LAMPRO just extract the contents of BOTH folders then open them up( the folders you have extracted ;)
.....find the folder called 1.0-2.6 or 1.5(depending on your firmeware) ;) for your firmeware version ....then.......in this folder you will see folder/s that are called turrican( and turrican % if you have a 1.5) ;) PUT THESE FOLDER/S IN YOUR ms0:/psp/games
and thats it....i also posted and alternitive method above....in my previous post ;)

2 yes it is suppose to be that big its a huge game ;) and its engine is still in it beggining stages ;) it will get to be a smaller zipp id imagine as its developed but i just want give this engine some serious props its almost commercial quality the engine that arguru has made its some gr8 work !!!!

AS FOR MY OTHER HOMIE ;)

how about a stewie griffin mod or futurama mod :D
JGJ X3 Mod pack! - DCEmu :: The Homebrew & Gaming Network :: PSP Dreamcast Nin (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=152236&posted=1#post152236)

that link has my JGJ stewie mod bro ;) but ill see about some futurama and stewi griffin for turrican ;) whos your fav futurama charicter??

Gunstar Heroes or a Super Gunstar Heroes mod?

WILL DO:D I ADDED IT TO THE LIST BRO ;)

SKATEpopWar182!!!! wasup buddy :)

you should add a chuck norris one to the list
also added to list bro
Giz gr8 ideas bro thanxs ;) m.j ....cool...arnold awsome!!
but r.kelly what if he trys pee-ing on some one :eek: LMAO

so whats next in the gizmo lua line up?!!:cool:

Great mod, but does anyone else think they look like the Ginyu force from DBZ?

eerm ...uhh..captain ginyu was purple was he not??? ..lol.. but i could do a DBZ mod MAYBE BROLLY ;) huh? what do you think guys DBZ Y or N? maybe so??!?? ;)
It looks nice, but just a thought:

Why not allow people to load up separate character packages like Smash Bro's? It would be cool to start the game, go into a sub-menu, pick who you want to play as from a browser window, and then start the game. As a separately file, each character should only take up 100k or so.

sorry changing the engine is out of my hands :confused:because again this is a mod of the arguru turrican game engine ;) if you have SUGGESTIONS ABOUT THE GAME head on over to PSP3d and tell arguru he also made SUPER MINI MARIO another gr8 homebrew engine i had the honor of making 25 charichter mods for and even a few FULL GFX mods of SMM....halo turricans next version will be a FULL GFX MOD not just a CHARICTER mod like the first version you can get my 25+ smm modpack below and the hallo turrican there as well

LAMPRO
July 22nd, 2006, 01:18
thanks vetta/ you are helpful/ and you deserve some recog bc u have been a big part of this scene, so, much respek.

will try it out and im sure will love it.

edit:

ok played it- got homer around shootin crabs and grabbin gems. kinda dope. like it enuff to keep on ms, but i wanna change that illy german death music. lol. tell me what the settings need to be if any for that, can i just drop a .wav in there to substitute?

again thanks vetta for the mod and the helpout.

vettacossx
July 22nd, 2006, 01:29
if you still have prob bro mail me at the addy on my sig or AIM( aol instant message) me @ the addy below

LAMPRO
July 22nd, 2006, 01:43
look at last post, no big deal.

vettacossx
July 22nd, 2006, 02:14
well bro you cant really just drop anything in there to substitute it but you can erase it( its Ramstein BTW ;) lol) open the turrican folder then....you see a folder called LEVEL_00 open that and erase the audio file bro ;) your all set nothing to it.....well im off for a while to play the new and first SQUARE ENIX releas to psp.....VALKERY PROFILE it has the BEST GAPHICS psp HAS EVER GRACED ;) and i got a copy 3 days early 2 ;)

BL4Z3D247
July 22nd, 2006, 02:24
hey vetta favorite futurama character would be Bender but Fry would do too :D

Shiaoran
July 22nd, 2006, 02:39
WILL DO:D I ADDED IT TO THE LIST BRO ;)

Thanks ^^

nekus
July 22nd, 2006, 03:17
sick nasty!

vettacossx
July 22nd, 2006, 03:22
bender it is ;) maybe next even ;)

blazed bender mod roflmao @ the punn for a title ....bender...blazed...omg...too funny lol :D

LAMPRO
July 22nd, 2006, 06:45
vetta how about making me a sub wav file for that instead of deleting it, at least i can listen to sumthin... make it some drum/trance/beats or something.. i dunno.. mod away if u would o kind sir.

tophead420
July 22nd, 2006, 07:55
ok could someone please help me get this f****** game working iv posted about this on first page of thrad and noone can help me out or what i really wanna try this game how do i get it working PLEASE HELP ME

EDIT;; never mind i found my problem lol and i havent tryed the two new mods and one mod id like to see are a some ff8 mods two along side of your ff7 mods that would be cool becuz i luv the ff series and good work on your mods :D

D0N
July 22nd, 2006, 09:19
Hey vetta! OMG how come i didnt see this? Anyway ive seen it now and congratulations vetta you've added two more mods to your list. Keep it up!

mr_nick666
July 22nd, 2006, 12:46
More fine work by the MOD maestro! :D Cant wait for the full graphics MODs to see what you come up with!?? (one game turns into many!!) ;)

If anyone is still having trouble with the zipped files - all you have to do is unzip the first one and it automatically unzips the second one in to the same folder! :rolleyes:

QueadlunnRau
July 22nd, 2006, 17:14
Homer + Gun = drooling on my PSP ...

Thank you for making this happen

vettacossx
July 22nd, 2006, 18:30
thank dawd for that request bro ;) it was a gr8 idea!im working on blazed mod of bender

but it might not fire out the door as quick as the last few ;) vetta got his hands on a copy of the first SQURE-ENIX RELEASE FOR PSP THE VALYRIE PROFILE!!
AND ITS WAY WAY BETTER THAN ANY GAME HAS EVER BEEN BEFORE ON A SONY PSP GRAPHICS GAMEPLAY AND STORY LINE ARE ACTUALLY WAY BETTER THAN I HAD IMAGINED OMG THIS TRULEY DOES " SET THE BAR" FOR FF7 CRISIS CORE ;) I JUST CANT BELEAVE ITS SUPPOSE TO HAVE EVEN BETTER GRAPHICS THAN THIS ONE....VALYRIE REALLY DOES LOOK BETTER THAT THE PS2 IN CINIMATICS!! HOW ABOUT THAT SHIZNIT GUYS!!
SO IF THERE A COUPLE DAYS APART...YOU KNOW WHY ;) VETTA STOPED FOR A SEC 2 PLAY...HEHEHE:)
BUT NO WORRIES BENDER WILL BE UP AND BLASTING THINGS IN YOUR PSP BEFORE YOU KNOW IT ;)

EDIT:
in case your wondering why im pissed at hillary go here and help vetta out ;) PLEASE Clinton planning federal tax on games? - DCEmu :: The Homebrew & Gaming Networ (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=162722#post162722) and
:( SAVE US FROM THE WICKED WITCH OF THE NORTH!!!

D0N
July 22nd, 2006, 18:35
No problem vetta! Im always one for giving ideas and suggestions. :D

LAMPRO
July 22nd, 2006, 18:46
vetta - any chance of that quick wav mod?

havin a german metal death match over here.. lol.

vettacossx
July 22nd, 2006, 18:56
NO CHANCE AT ALL BRO ACTUALLY...LOL JUST DOWNLOAD THE ORIGINAL TURRICAN GAME AND REPLACE THE WAV YOU ERASED WITH THE ORIGINAL MENU SONG ;) THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO ;) BUT I LIKE " BANG BANG" ITS FITTING....AND TO BE HONEST IVE GOT MORE GOOD FEEDBACK THAN BAD ABOUT THE BANG BANG SONG ;) SEE

Halo-turrican mod JMV mod developments!! - DCEmu :: The Homebrew & Gaming Netw (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=29498)

FEEL FREE TO CHANGE IT IF YOU WANT BUT I PLAN ON KEEPING THAT IN THERE....SORRY BRO ;)

LAMPRO
July 22nd, 2006, 19:19
its all good, ill look for that other wav. is that the name of that german death metal song- bang bang? i thought bang bang was the dr dre song off the chronic LP. lol. cool tho. actually i would like to have my ownsong in there.. what would the settings neeeed to be? length, bitrate, etc.. if u cant tell me - its all good, ill try subbing that other one in there..

thanks for all vetta!! keep up the good work and great rep!!

vettacossx
July 22nd, 2006, 20:34
IF YOU HAVE any QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ENGINE ask ARGURU if its not about GFX modding i simply cant help much as im a GFX modder and half ass lua coder...lol...sorry but i do graphics bro i need a sound modder actually ;) but unfortunetly theres just not alot of people with the time:( to give to sound modding jmv'd mods ....so untill the day jmv will be gfx modding first and foremost ....now i mentioned this in the halo turrican release but AGAIN PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I DID NOT CREATE THE WAV THAT IS IN TURRICAN ORIGINAL OR THE MODS IVE MADE BOTH WAV FILES WERE CREATED BY ARGURU OF PSP3D AND THE RAMSTEIN WAS FROM A EARLY SAMPLE OF TURRICAN PSP CALLED L.O.S.T SO IF YOU WANT TO EDIT THE AUDIO FEEL FREE BUT I HAVENT EVEN REALLY TRYED ANYTHING ELSE BECAUSE AGAIN IVE HAD NOTHING BUT POSSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM EVERYONE ELSE ;) IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE FILES PROPERTIES HOWEVER HERES HOW YOU CHECK ;)....AGAIN GO TO THE AUDIO WAV LOCATED IN LEVEL_OO AND CHECK ITS PROPERTYS REPLACE THAT WAV WITH THE ONE YOU CHOOSE WITH THE SAME PROPERTIES AS THE ONE YOU REMOVE ;) THATS ALL I CAN PERSONALLY DO AS I DONT HAVE TIME TO SOUND MOD AS WELL SORRY LAMPRO BUT I SPEND AROUND 6 HOURS A DAY ON AVERAGE MODDING AND I TAKE ALOT OF REQUEST FROM OUR MORE FREQUENT MEMBERS AND SO BECAUSE I AM ONLY ONE GUY ...:( I CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH ....I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND;)

EDIT: OKAY HERES YOUR INFO BRO ;) ILL STICK THIS UP WHILE I HAVE THE CHANCE 2 ;)

BITRATE = 705KBPS
AUDIO SAMPLE SIZE = 8 BIT ;)
CHANNELS = 2( STEREO)
AUDIO SAMPLE RATE= 44KHZ
AUDIO FORMAT pcm

SO IF YOU CANT CHANGE THE WAV NOW....I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE TO ASSIST YOU BRO!! ;) ...LOL

LAMPRO
July 23rd, 2006, 04:12
u da man!! I will let u know how it goes.. goodlookin out.

BL4Z3D247
July 23rd, 2006, 04:50
bender it is ;) maybe next even ;)

blazed bender mod roflmao @ the punn for a title ....bender...blazed...omg...too funny lol :D
hmmm it has a nice ring to it huh? :D btw thanx vetta ur awesome

vettacossx
July 23rd, 2006, 07:47
np this one should be finished within the next 2 days bro ;) ill PM you when its done blazed ;)