PDA

View Full Version : Open BOR DS

retroben
March 2nd, 2010, 03:25
What happened to that Open BOR engine port planned for DS,because I think it would run extremely well if it was finished.

P.S How do I add a signature so I can promote the banjo kazooie/tooie on virtual console petition

this here http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3985/banjokazooievc2.png

Shrygue
March 2nd, 2010, 18:43
I don't know about the porting progress of the Open BOR engine but to set a signature, check in User CP near the top of the page.

Darksaviour69
March 2nd, 2010, 20:02
as an anti spam measure you have to have 10 post (and signed up for over a week) to edit your sig.

Also you have no chance in getting banjo kazooie/tooie on virtual console as the copyright is owned by rare/microsoft. It would be like asking for super mario bros 3 on xbla ;)

retroben
March 2nd, 2010, 20:25
I don't know about the porting progress of the Open BOR engine but to set a signature, check in User CP near the top of the page.

Okay,thanks.:)

as an anti spam measure you have to have 10 post (and signed up for over a week) to edit your sig.

Also you have no chance in getting banjo kazooie/tooie on virtual console as the copyright is owned by rare/microsoft. It would be like asking for super mario bros 3 on xbla ;)

RARE said they would make bk/bt for vc if nintendo said yes.

wraggster
March 2nd, 2010, 20:51
open bor ds would be an interesting project although im not sure if doable on the DS ?