PDA

View Full Version : Free Gangs of London UMD demo

wraggster
July 22nd, 2006, 00:12
Sonys USA PSP Site are giving away UMD Demos of the game Gangs of London which looks like a GTA clone, you need a playstation account but thats no biggy.

Visit the site Here (http://www.us.playstation.com/Content/OGS/UCUS-98617/Site/default.asp)

irondirgible
July 22nd, 2006, 00:26
Would an iso of this be legal, seeing as the demo is not being sold, and the publishers would want the exposure for their game?

BrooksyX
July 22nd, 2006, 00:29
Who cares just sign up, they just send it in the mail. thats how i got a free pursuit force demo.

Sterist
July 22nd, 2006, 00:33
i got that demo too, but i didnt request for it. it just.... came

anyhow, i got GoL otw now ;)

pakkman781
July 22nd, 2006, 00:49
Signed up, hopefully they actually send it, unlike many other online offers (think Audi Flash drive). How did you get the Pursuit Force Demo? I've been a member at the Playstation site for years, they never sent me anything :(

samidgley
July 22nd, 2006, 01:04
It says you have to live in the US when you try to sign up as well.. ah well

tophead420
July 22nd, 2006, 01:08
It says you have to live in the US when you try to sign up as well.. ah well you must live in the US wait hey i live in the US i think ill get this and btw is a playstation account free

BrooksyX
July 22nd, 2006, 01:11
you must live in the US wait hey i live in the US i think ill get this and btw is a playstation account free

yep

Cooe14
July 22nd, 2006, 01:12
btw is a playstation account free
Yep.

under_0ath777
July 22nd, 2006, 01:13
hurray for devhook!!

BrooksyX
July 22nd, 2006, 01:19
hurray for devhook!!

good point, we are going to be needing that.

BelmontSlayer
July 22nd, 2006, 01:22
Here is the direct link to the registration page.

Official Gangs Of London Demo Registration (http://www.us.playstation.com/Registration/Skins/GangsofLondon/RegistrationDemo.aspx)

-LO-LEADER1
July 22nd, 2006, 01:50
thanks for letting me know...i ordered 1..hmm i wonder what firmware requirement it is...maybe the latest one seeing as the game has not come out yet and a new one is to be released soon..

vettacossx
July 22nd, 2006, 02:07
if i cant download it to my mem stick.....i dont want a demo......:(

danknugz
July 22nd, 2006, 02:37
it was just that easy, since i registered with underground when i bought my psp. 2 clicks and " its on its way to your address"!!! now, if it doesnt force an upgrade... although im sure theres a way around that HEY LOOKY HERE.... A LEGAL USE FOR DEVHOOK! so to all the devhook haters out there ... ppphhhhttttpppttt!

under_0ath777
July 22nd, 2006, 03:32
if i cant download it to my mem stick.....i dont want a demo......:(

i bet ripping it wouldn't be illegal since its free

dagger89
July 22nd, 2006, 04:24
not true, the Syphon Filter beta was free and Sony told us not to distribute any part of the beta including the game, screenshots, or videos

samthegreat68
July 22nd, 2006, 05:08
Here is the direct link to the registration page.

Official Gangs Of London Demo Registration (http://www.us.playstation.com/Registration/Skins/GangsofLondon/RegistrationDemo.aspx)
Thank You!

Congratulations sam, you have been added to receive a free Gangs of London UMD™ demo. Your free demo will be sent to your address by mail.

:D

ACID
July 22nd, 2006, 05:12
yep
Can you pm me the web so i can sign up.:D

felonyr301
July 22nd, 2006, 05:33
thanks for the site the more umd demos i get the better ohh and thanks to devhook for letting me be able to try out these demos without giving up my homebrew.

BL4Z3D247
July 22nd, 2006, 05:54
thanks for the site the more umd demos i get the better ohh and thanks to devhook for letting me be able to try out these demos without giving up my homebrew.
here here :D

m0dm0use
July 22nd, 2006, 08:25
how long has this demo been available I wan't this I live in London, UK why can the US get it but those who actualy live here can't thats just plain stupid Sony you hear me you Ass well that get thier attention Please release it for Londoners please will someone upload the iso for me and ill give you so much kudos :rolleyes:

ACID
July 22nd, 2006, 08:56
please will someone upload the iso for me and ill give you so much kudos :rolleyes:
NO ISO talks even ifit is a demo read the rules.

d_dunn
July 22nd, 2006, 10:13
LOL.... Its called Gangs of Londons & us people in London cant even get it...

my god, wot r people like these days... :confused:

I'm sure there r other plcs to get this but i cant b bothered to go hunting for it... :p

Airdevil
July 22nd, 2006, 10:19
You can tell that the developers have put in traditional english voices into this game.... when very few people actually speak like that in england anymore. lol its true

Ichijoe
July 22nd, 2006, 11:10
This is great as I have a 'Residance' back in the US of A. So WTF right?! I just wonder if this "Demo" will require a higher Firmware then the current v2.71?

And another thing W(hy)TF is it that only the Armis can get this? Where's the love for the EU??

fistikuffs
July 22nd, 2006, 12:54
HEY LOOKY HERE.... A LEGAL USE FOR DEVHOOK! so to all the devhook haters out there ... ppphhhhttttpppttt!

Dev hook haters? Where?:confused: