PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix Giving Away iPod Touches As “Ultimate” Members Awards

wraggster
March 4th, 2010, 18:57
Square Enix Members is a program that allows you to register the Square products you’ve purchased in exchange for points. These points add up to different tiers, each of which is then eligible, at some point, for prizes. This time around, "Ultimate" — the highest tier — members are receiving 8GB iPod Touches.

The complete list of prizes are as follows:

Bronze—Special Postcard set, featuring artwork from FINAL FANTASY XIII, KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days and STAR OCEAN: THE LAST HOPE INTERNATIONAL
Silver—Desktop calendar, featuring upcoming titles including (but not limited to) FINAL FANTASY XIV and FRONT MISSION EVOLVED
Gold—Square Enix Music compilation CD, featuring songs from recently released Square Enix titles
Ultimate—8 GB iPod Touch and a Square Enix iPod Touch game of your choice

If you’ve got any unregistered Square games lying around, now might be the time to cash in some points to up your tier.

http://member.square-enix.com/na/points/eligible.php

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/03/03/square-enix-giving-away-ipod-touches-as-ultimate-members-awards/

VampDude
March 4th, 2010, 20:09
I would rather the prizes were PS3/Xbox360 games, it would make registering all the games worth the users while since Square Enix have an awesome catalogue of titles.

symbal
March 4th, 2010, 23:25
Even Sky's giving away a free 8gb Ipod touch when you recommend someone to join, i just been using the free channels for few years so i'm gonna get my parents to recommend me and take the Ipod myself then probably just sell the thing because it's no use to me.

mateo_salta
March 7th, 2010, 19:38
It's no good, The site is only good for square-enix's new games! I have 50 plus square, enix, and square-enix games, that square-enix is ignoring. What about all of us that have been with square since the beginning?

VampDude
March 7th, 2010, 20:25
It's no good, The site is only good for square-enix's new games! I have 50 plus square, enix, and square-enix games, that square-enix is ignoring. What about all of us that have been with square since the beginning?

It's just a ploy to get people into purchasing the newer titles...

One title makes you a bronze, two for the silver, three for the gold and then you have to purchase four new titles for the iPod. In the UK, it amounts to roughly £160 for four titles if priced at £39.99. In the U.S. about $240 with the $59.95 titles, which is actually good if the offer continues for a long period of time.