PDA

View Full Version : Don't let Sonic lose.

Kaiser
July 23rd, 2006, 06:43
This shows how far Sonic really has fallen from the top. :(
Don't let Sonic lose to the inferior Smash Bros series.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

Vote now

Cooe14
July 23rd, 2006, 06:53
As of now it is Sonic-42.2% and Super Smash Bros.- 57.8%. It doesn't look like Sonic is going to make it :(. Aleast Zelda made it though :).

stotheamuel
July 23rd, 2006, 07:45
atleast it was a close race... :(

Kaiser
July 23rd, 2006, 07:59
Terible shame. He should have made it to the final bracket with Mario.

The Hombrew Hunter
July 23rd, 2006, 08:00
Whatcha talking about? Sonic woulda never made the top. Smash Bros was always a more fun fighting game than anything Sonic shot up.

Don't be surprised if SMB makes it to the top. As long as metroid loses. That game was boring. All of them.

My prediction? ...SMB vs...Zelda.

Kaiser
July 23rd, 2006, 08:03
Whatcha talking about? Sonic woulda never made the top. Smash Bros was always a more fun fighting game than anything Sonic shot up.

I don't think the Super Smash Bros series has even earned the right to be near Sonic for this contest. I still believe Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Sonic CD are the closest any platform game will get to perfect. But I guess my head is still stuck in the early-nineties. Sonic games have been gone downhill in the last 10 years.

The Hombrew Hunter
July 23rd, 2006, 08:04
Yeah. Look at Sonic Battle. Urrgh. And there was only one new Next Gen sonic, the others were remakes.

Kaiser
July 23rd, 2006, 08:15
After this dissapointing poll I started googling around and found a pretty interesting article related to this topic.

Sonic's Downfall (http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3406&Itemid=2)

Cast128dreams
July 23rd, 2006, 15:29
Hey guys relax dont judge sonic series from a forum post.Sonic its a legend and nothing con be compared to this outstanding video game character.....Mario is good but sonic is better.

SSaxdude
July 23rd, 2006, 16:09
I wish so many crappy Sonic games weren't being released nowadays. It's a disgrace to one of the best gaming icons ever.

Junixx
July 23rd, 2006, 23:03
Best Sonic sidescoller I've played is Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and I'd say the second best is Sonic Rush, but i have never played Sonic CD though....

Cap'n 1time
July 24th, 2006, 04:51
A sonic game I enjoyed was the GG sonic 3d blast... the gen version sucked... but the game gear version is somthing to pick up if you find it.