PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
March 6th, 2010, 01:24
This weekend, I expect to rack up some losing records in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 online multiplayer, fully ensnared by the hunt for Xbox Live Achievements, of which I have but half as of right now.

I'll not only be playing Bad Company 2 this weekend, I'll be playing it right now. Since some of you so politely inquired about our review of EA and DICE's game, just sit tight. It's coming later tonight. Sometimes it's difficult to review a game in a timely manner when it arrives the day before its retail release, as we strive to spend as much time with a game's multiplayer mode and complete its single-player campaign before offering our opinion. Thanks for being patient.

I may also squeeze in some echoshift for the PSP, the other game I'm playing for review. Whee.

Enough about my gaming obligations. What will you be playing for fun this weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5486769/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

mike_jmg
March 6th, 2010, 02:22
Dante's Inferno after not playing it since last weekend, it requires some serious attention, cause I practically love it

The usual Tag force 4 through adhoc party

I think that's it.

VampDude
March 6th, 2010, 12:29
Currently, I have no idea as to what I will be playing.

tutting
March 6th, 2010, 12:34
I will be resting, in preperation for the release of FFxiii on Tuesday :D

Keitaro Urashima
March 6th, 2010, 12:56
Probably playing this weekend is Ragnarok Online & Rising Force Online.

greatcrippler
March 6th, 2010, 19:16
Wow, and if I get caught up there, some Ragnarok, and maybe some Pokemon Platinum after that.

Baboon
March 7th, 2010, 10:09
Badcompany 2. :)

kjetil1991
March 7th, 2010, 22:01
I`m going to play some more bioshock2 on my new ps3 slim =D and thinking about buying metroid prime coruption for my wii

VampDude
March 8th, 2010, 00:05
I played Little Big Planet (online), until my game divided and I had no intention of joining another game and today I played Burnout Paradise in which I earnt one trophy and got bored. :cool: