PDA

View Full Version : Sonic 4: Fans will be "pleased" with Ep2 cast

Shrygue
March 8th, 2010, 18:05
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=238033)

Sonic's happy animal friends could be set to appear in episodic series, Sonic the Hedgehog 4, if comments made by Sega's Takashi Iizuka are anything to go by.

When asked by Game Informer if Tails and Knuckles will be appearing in Sonic The Hedgehog 4, Iizuka is reported to have replied, "fans will be very pleased with the cast in Episode 2."

In the same interview, Iizuka also explained his reasons for including a homing attack, saying, "I wanted the user to enjoy an easy-to-play feeling by the attack sequence that this allows, and find the fun routes in the air."

We also learn that those who collect all the emeralds will get a cliffhanger ending for Episode 2. Will that feature Sonic's friends as well?

VampDude
March 8th, 2010, 22:41
Hopefully, collecting the emeralds will be easy like Sonic and Knuckles.

I'm now wondering if each episode has it's own emeralds collection.

FireStag
March 9th, 2010, 08:05
Hmmm... I wonder if they're maybe "Jumping the gun" declaring an episode 2... who knows if Episode 1 will be a hit, I know it's hyped, but hyped games have failed before...

VampDude
March 9th, 2010, 09:35
Since they decided that the game we are looking forward to is Episode 1, there have to be more episode. A hole SEGA have dug for themselves if the game is a commercial failure, but if it's a success, SEGA will have ended their decade of shame.