PDA

View Full Version : LTE SDK Release

gangsta_psp
July 24th, 2006, 02:04
:) (http://www.ltestudios.com/3d/pub/LTE3DEngineSDK-1.0.zip) -Click my face! Get me while im hawt!

MasterChafed
July 24th, 2006, 02:13
what is this?

TeamOverload
July 24th, 2006, 02:16
I am curious as well. What is it?

gangsta_psp
July 24th, 2006, 02:20
Please check the title and then look at the site. Thank you!

Zettablade
July 24th, 2006, 02:23
It's an 3d engine coded off pspgl. It would be so much better if it was coded straight off the gu, but unfourtuantly, it wasn't and fails to actually pull off good framerate and load times. :P

At least it's better then shit ass lua. Anyone who codes what they would call a 'game' should die.

gangsta_psp
July 24th, 2006, 02:26
It's an 3d engine coded off pspgl. It would be so much better if it was coded straight off the gu, but unfourtuantly, it wasn't and fails to actually pull off good framerate and load times. :P

At least it's better then shit ass lua. Anyone who codes what they would call a 'game' should die.Bravo Zetta. Bravo.

Cap'n 1time
July 24th, 2006, 05:37
thats funny, ive played some pretty entertaining lua games.

any "shit ass" who downplays someones hard work and decides to act like a dick about it in his first post probably wont last long at dcemu.. yes bravo zetta. bravo.

lua is a wonderfull script that teaches many people the basics of programming. dont knock lua, and keep your thoughts to yourself else you might not recieve a simple warning in the future. this goes for everyone who calls anyone a "shit ass" based on their work. PSPU might allow this.. but not us.

Kaiser
July 24th, 2006, 05:44
Zettablade has what we call the "elitism syndrome"

He thinks just because he's a "true" PSP coder he can get away with trolling. Welcome to DCemu my friend, I hope you act nicer on your second post.

gangsta_psp
July 24th, 2006, 06:49
I didnt want this to be a flame fest:(
I just wanted to spread some news:)

Cap'n 1time
July 24th, 2006, 06:53
I didnt want this to be a flame fest:(
I just wanted to spread some news:)

well if this is indeed news. please use "the submit news froum".

if you want your name to appear on the front page it might be wise to do a little write up on the news post. also you can attatch the zip or rar file so that dcemu will host it. be sure to credit the source too.. AND DONT FORGET TO USE A SPELL CHECK :p
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=117

Zettablade
July 24th, 2006, 23:24
thats funny, ive played some pretty entertaining lua games.

any "shit ass" who downplays someones hard work and decides to act like a dick about it in his first post probably wont last long at dcemu.. yes bravo zetta. bravo.

lua is a wonderfull script that teaches many people the basics of programming. dont knock lua, and keep your thoughts to yourself else you might not recieve a simple warning in the future. this goes for everyone who calls anyone a "shit ass" based on their work. PSPU might allow this.. but not us.
O RLY? Then give me one, lua game that was good or took some hard work, and runs over 5 fps AND has decent load times.

Cap'n 1time
July 25th, 2006, 00:43
the Dr Mario written for lua almost a year ago holds my interest. The ever so populare Instant Messaging client AFKIM was written in lua. I'm sure other people could name some more, but thoes are just a few lua apps off the top of my head..

It seems your only purpose is to troll around the board and bitch about lua.. perhapes you were raped by a lua coder or somthing? In any case.. I think Im just going to cut your life short in this forum as you obviously dont have anything of any importance to add.